2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Macris is playing with wearing face mask ???? :S

shes wearing face mask since Super Liga

• A good number of Brazilian players did it in the club season. If I am not wrong Lucão was the first.

Lucão , Mauricio and a lot of male Brazilian players

• Im so over Bia in this match. Can Carol Gattaz play already?

• Bia is playing well... For her standards :lol: first time in ages that I saw her attacking a ball and not just tipping it

• Shainah Joseph makes some crazy mid-air adjustments in attack

• Canada won the first set against Brazil!:white:

I don't recognize the Macris of Minas:what: I liked Bia in 2017, but afterwards her level dropped a lot. IMO she doesn't deserve to play for Brazilian NT anymore...

Tandara, Garay and Carol, all of them top scorers with 11 points... Macris is playing like Macris

• Where has this BRA libero been all my life. I believe she was talked up here a while ago. Did she take some time off the past few years?

• Where has this BRA libero been all my life. I believe she was talked up here a while ago. Did she take some time off the past few years?

She had a lot beef with Ze, he cut her from London and Rio and after that she decided to quit NT... But now both of them swallowed their pride and she accepted the call..

• so no linesmen, ball boys, cleaners??

• This is the new "Take a deep breathe: good things are gonna happen". :lol:

im cringing.

• Bring in Ana Cristina, Carol Gattaz

She hasn't played for the NT since 2016. She was the original sub for Fabi back in the day.

• I wanna see Ana Cristina playing.