2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• it was so damn good to watch Lise and her teamates bringing Belgium to the world stages... to bad that all those players are gone.

• Kakolewska, MB, I guess she's no longer the captain of the team nowadays (!?), has not been fielded by POL throughout this VNL. The former sub Alagierska has been promoted to the starter, now Kakolewska is the sub, and so far the non-playing sub. Who's the current true captain of the POL NT now (not just in VNL)?

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Smarzek is hurting her team badly imo. The coach should put Stysiak as Opp.

• it was so damn good to watch Lise and her teamates bringing Belgium to the world stages... to bad that all those players are gone.

BEL is a steadily advancing team though the speed of progress is not fast, compared to TUR or POL for instance, but over last 4-5 years the team is getting stronger.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Kakolewska, MB, I guess she's no longer the captain of the team nowadays (!?), has not been fielded by POL throughout this VNL. The former sub Alagierska has been promoted to the starter, now Kakolewska is the sub, and so far the non-playing sub. Who's the current true captain of the POL NT now (not just in VNL)?

I think she appeared briefly in round 1...I remembered seeing 2 very tall players together in one of the matches..this could be her..and the other is Stysiak ?

• Many good rallies in this match

• This commentator heavily mispronounces some names... but, otherwise, his reactions are quite entertaining:cheesy:

• I want to see Mirosavljevic as starter in second set, she is by far the best receiver in Serbian team (even among the liberos) and that could give a chance for Jaksic to play more versatile. Also Božica Markovic deserve a chance as starter.

• Congrats Belgium! Good rallies during all the tie-break, as well as good transitions. I thought Van de Vyver would mess it up with her decision, but she chose well at the end.

Those 3 points of difference were basically own mistakes by Poland :gone:

• Omg, Poland is the worst led team ever. After 5th set Stysiak should receive Belgium citizenship. And Rozanski sub after 4 sets in the freezer for one action only was really great move... Playing with 3 spikers and none could finish the ball. Not much hope for Poland to be honest as those supposed to be the best players (except Wolosz) we can send and each player except maybe Efimienko made regress with comparison to 2019. These girls train together for 3 years at least and look like they never played together.

• another thrilling 5 setter....and I suspect Belgium might win this one...just because they've won the odd numbered sets...set 1, set 3 etc.. Lolsss

BEL had two rather surprised victories in succession, over DOM and POL. What an achievement for the "Yellow Tiger" team copying the commentator saying.

• Lazovic is really enjoying in team leader role, she is playing really mature and brave. It would be very painfull to cut her for the OG, although she will not have the same role for sure in that team, she deserve to be there.