USA-Athletes Unlimited League

• One of the most interesting idea I learned about this league is that they're going to mic-up some of the players like do in hockey. Hope they rig the sassiest girls of the group for the in-game snarks and the LOLs.

Also check out Ci Michel vlog on youtube for the behind the scenes and give the girl some likes and follow for everything shes doing for volleyball like showcasing other vb athletes on her channel. Theres not a lot of them out there so give her some love.

Here's the AU related playlist

• There were 42 athletes in last week and the latest updates are the addition of Willow Johnson (opposite) and Corissa Crocker (middle blocker). Johnson was in Nilufer and Crocker played in peruvian league last year.

Kelly Hunter comes to replace Ozge Kirdar. I'm so happy to see Hunter back in court! :cheesy:

The coachs are Karch Kiraly (USA NT), Jamie Morrison (ex-Netherlands NT), Tamy Miyashiro (assistant of USA NT) and Tayyiba Haneef-Park (assistant of USA second team).

• There were 42 athletes in last week and the latest updates are the addition of Willow Johnson (opposite) and Corissa Crocker (middle blocker). Johnson was in Nilufer and Crocker played in peruvian league last year.

Kelly Hunter comes to replace Ozge Kirdar. I'm so happy to see Hunter back in court! :cheesy:

The coachs are Karch Kiraly (USA NT), Jamie Morrison (ex-Netherlands NT), Tamy Miyashiro (assistant of USA NT) and Tayyiba Haneef-Park (assistant of USA second team).

Any idea why Özge is not playing?

• Love that they're trying to do the whole social media thing and provide lots of content, but the quick under 1 minute exercise tips are not necessary let alone helpful.

Do we already know who the first 4 captains are? I read somewhere that for the first week it'll be based from data received during the preseason scrimmages.

• Love that they're trying to do the whole social media thing and provide lots of content, but the quick under 1 minute exercise tips are not necessary let alone helpful.

Do we already know who the first 4 captains are? I read somewhere that for the first week it'll be based from data received during the preseason scrimmages.

The scrimmages will be next week. They're doing a mock draft today or tomorrow I think. And then will scrimmage

lol the warm-ups. seems they just randomly added it from the suggestions in the comments when they were asking what people wanted to see.

• And the number of views on youtube is really really low.

• Oh wait. I just remember. OMG do they have videos on YouTube? How abour Fitzmorris? She is playing there too?

She also signed with dresdner but she suffer an injury and couldn't even play with the team

This was before the start of the season

Idk how is she now,I wanted to see play abroad

• She also signed with dresdner but she suffer an injury and couldn't even play with the team

This was before the start of the season

Idk how is she now,I wanted to see play abroad

Too bad. Just watched some videos. They played against Galatasaray on CL. I have to say Jenna has matured compared to her NCAA days. And Gates too.

Sorry for the off topic.

• Paige Tapp tore her Achilles, so she will not be part of the league anymore. Such a shame, she was on of the best middle blockers:(

• lol the warm-ups. seems they just randomly added it from the suggestions in the comments when they were asking what people wanted to see.

Quality > Quantity when it comes to content. They should at least do a full in depth video if they're providing training tips.

Anybody know if the teams will have trainers guiding them or is it work out whatever and whenever you want kind of thing?

• The scrimmages will be next week. They're doing a mock draft today or tomorrow I think. And then will scrimmage

I'm kind of excited to see what the teams will look like. :rolll:

Do you know how each of the liberos are ranked with each other, I'm only familiar with Dalianliz from Minnesota. With only 4 liberos you'd probably want to draft the best one first and not get stuck with someone shaky.