Turkey NT 2021

• How did the process work for Cuban male players? Leal, Leon? Anyone knows?

Leal waited for two yeras.

• Juantorena waited for 2 years. Leon waited for 2 years.

Do you guys thint that will be different from Vargas?

Caratasu case its not the same as Vargas.

• Leon didnt play in Polish clubs. So i guess she doesnt need to play for Turkish teams.

• Juantorena waited for 2 years. Leon waited for 2 years.

Do you guys thint that will be different from Vargas?

Caratasu case its not the same as Vargas.

Leon got Polish citizenship in 2015 but Cuban Federation “sold” his licence to Polish Federation 23.07.2017; debuted 24.07.2019 as Polish player; he waited 4 years in total. So I will repeat that the most important day is when Vargas licence will be transferred from Cuba to Turkey. From that date count 2 years.

• According to Naz's latest interview to a newspaper, it sounds like she is going to join VNL. I am curious if Turkey will play whole tournament with A team:/

• I think almost every NT is gone go with full squad. They will not have time for friendly matches and they are to important for preparation.

• My wide roster for this summer( no limitation:rolll:)

Setters: Naz Akyol-Cansu Özbay-Buse Ünal-Elif Şahin

OPP: Meryem Boz-Ebrar Karakurt

OH: Hande Baladın-Meliha İsmailoğlu-İlkin Aydın-Derya Cebecioğlu-Saliha Şahin-Şeyma Ercan(:rolleyes:)-Fatma Yıldırım(:rolleyes:)

MB: Eda Erdem-Zehra Güneş-Kübra Akman-Aslı Kalaç-Beyza Arıcı(:rolleyes:)-Yasemin Güveli(:rolleyes:)

L: Simge Aköz-Gizem Örge-Ayça Aykaç

(bold names are locked for OG)

I would add Aylin and İlayda but they are injured

Also I might add more names :rolll::rolll:

• I think alexia may play this summer

• gizem don't play in NT for years

For vnl it gonna be 18 per team I think and from that it gonna select players from NT

So they can work with too many players,maybe for ech they can add or change players

• gizem don't play in NT for years

For vnl it gonna be 18 per team I think and from that it gonna select players from NT

So they can work with too many players,maybe for ech they can add or change players

I know there will be limitation but as I said I didnt consider any rule of limitation. This is just my imagination.

For Gizem Güreşen; I said Gui would love that which is an irony

• I know there will be limitation but as I said I didnt consider any rule of limitation. This is just my imagination.

For Gizem Güreşen; I said Gui would love that which is an irony

I talked about gizem orge

And what about gizem from gs? She's so good

• I expect Ayca will get a lot chances because Guidetti wants her to gain as much as experience. Chances are high she will even make it for the Olympics even though she has little experience and we have two Gizems who are better then Ayca.

• I expect Ayca will get a lot chances because Guidetti wants her to gain as much as experience. Chances are high she will even make it for the Olympics even though she has little experience and we have two Gizems who are better then Ayca.

I believe that Guidetti will play with only one libero in Olympic games, it will certainly be simge akoz.