Turkey NT 2021

• I want to talk a little bit about the U20 selection. The category's world championship will start on the 9th.

turkey made 3 friendlies against holland and it seems that they lost all 3 friendlies.

it's really worrying.

Is Turkey U20, current European champions, a really good team or did they just win because the Netherlands, Russia, Italy and Poland didn't play in the tournament?

• Btw, Eczacıbaşı have no player invited to the U20 team. I think this is a shame for the team that has the most volleyball schools in Turkey.

• Is Turkey U20, current European champions, a really good team or did they just win because the Netherlands, Russia, Italy and Poland didn't play in the tournament?

The latter probably though we will never know :D They had good team-play if I recall correctly but nothing extraordinary

• in turkey i like the setter and the opp but i see them as a good team/average

Idk how they can do in wch

• Girls are back to trainings. I'm not sure if 10 days break was necessary. Of course they needed a little bit off time but anywayss:lol:

I think It is fine, they all need recharging. They will jump into ECH preparations right after OG, so it is fair that they will use some time off, especially considering turkey played with all starters throughout the tournament unlike most other top teams

• Lol, Giovanni has no excuses if the team fails to qualify the group stage or is out at quarter finals. Probably one of the worst OH rotation of the tournament. Giovanni will probably say "we got the ticket this squad, so I kept them" but gurl, that ticket you got was 1.5 years ago, a lot changed since then.

The only good thing is, Russia also has a so so OH rotation.

Really sorry for Ilkin and Turkey.

• No Ilkin in 14 (12) and while Tugba, Seyma, Meliha are in, it's literally crime. Quite coincidentally, 2/3 of the listed players are Vakifbank players, if Meliha is no longer counted as such then Boz can join the list very appropriately.

Cowardly!

• No Ilkin in 14 (12) and while Tugba, Seyma, Meliha are in, it's literally crime. Quite coincidentally, 2/3 of the listed players are Vakifbank players, if Meliha is no longer counted as such then Boz can join the list very appropriately.

Cowardly!

That's why I was criticising Giovanni badly. He will most likely say "I tried to be loyal to the list who brought us the Olympics ticket" if things go wrong. But at this point, noone cares about the original squad and questioning why Ilkin is not there. He simply reduces Turkey's chances in Olympic games with one stupid decision lol.

• In Gizem Örge's post, there are quotations from Shakespeare and it sounds like they are directed towards Guidetti, sounding really harsh :D Wow drama is loading! I hope we see more of this coming from Neriman and others too. Polen also commented on the post with a heard :D

• Turkey basically has 4 liberos (two actual ones, but I think Ayca wasn't good in VNL, and Seyma-Meliha), 3 pretty solid attackers (Ebrar, Eda, Zehra) and a half (Hande), and 3 question marks (Meryem, Kubra and Asli). Then there are the setters, I think they complement each other well, nothing to say on them.

I hope these 10-days vacations helped them and they could regain shape for OG. We don't even need a monster performance, just a solid one. I liked Meliha in 2019 VNL, we would just need that (just not a VNL 2021 performance pls).

And if they have to choke in some matches, just don't choke all in the same...

• That's why I was criticising Giovanni badly. He will most likely say "I tried to be loyal to the list who brought us the Olympics ticket" if things go wrong. But at this point, noone cares about the original squad and questioning why Ilkin is not there. He simply reduces Turkey's chances in Olympic games with one stupid decision lol.

If he will use loyalty argument, then why he didn't pick Aslı over Kübra? Aslı was there instead of Kübra during qualifications right? Also Fatma Yıldırım was there

• If he will use loyalty argument, then why he didn't pick Aslı over Kübra? Aslı was there instead of Kübra during qualifications right? Also Fatma Yıldırım was there

Asli is still in the 14 players list and he will say "Kubra was injured back then" anyway.

For Fatma, she has not been with the team at all this summer, some claimed it was due to family reasons.