Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• A few days ago she confirmed they wanted to transfer her last season and she declined. I believe she would be a bench player. It doesn't make sense for them to put her as a starter right now.

• Look at Adams, She got a lot of chance this season. It wouldn’t be bad for her at all if She had sign this season.

• It looks like Imoco Conegliano is interested in Brazilian Tainara Santos (OH) for next season.

Just a rumor for now...

She told on her instagram that she already receive a offer or contac from Imoco last season.

But she told that she would not play abroad any time soon..

• According to rumors Egonu is coming with Sylla to Fenerbahçe. I am quite curious about tomorrow.

Egonu signed for Conegliano before CL finals and She still kick their ass with Novara for gold medal. Curious about what :lol:

• Gabi and Tainara are rumoured to Conegliano

• An american Opp to Conegliano would fit good IMO.

• Gabi and Tainara are rumoured to Conegliano

I would be more than happy to see this two Brazilian players in Conegliano! Especially Gabi with Egonu, De Gennaro and Wolosz :cheesy:

• I would be more than happy to see this two Brazilian players in Conegliano! Especially Gabi with Egonu, De Gennaro and Wolosz :cheesy:

I liked gabi in minas but not in vakif

There she have had some problems to score

I know hill isn't a score machine but is precise and consistent

I would like bricio,robimson or cate to substitute her,not gabi

• Gabi, krob are almost the same player. They are good but struggling against big and strong teams.

• Gabi, krob are almost the same player. They are good but struggling against big and strong teams.

Sorry but i see krob performing better in attack

• Brankica Mihajlovic is rumored to sign with new team in Chine.

• Is that a union of China and Chile? Why hasn't nobody told me that happened!?

:lol:

• I think thats supposed to be the now team (Shenzhen) built in collaboration with the Serb federation for the Chinese league

A few of the Bayi players that didn't sign elsewhere is rumored to join Shenzhen as well, Yuan Xinyue being one of them.

Their sponsor is also hoping to hire some big name coaches.