Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• https://www.volleynews.it/meli…-vakifbank-al-fenerbahce/

Here says that Meliha to Fener is pretty much a done deal.

They say also a bunch of other rumors, one worse than the other imo: Fener's second setter could be Buse Unal (waste of talent on the bench), Lazareva's back up could be Tutku Burcu (another waste, she is not spectacular but here are not many good opposites in Turkey after Ebrar, at least Tutku is playing full time with nice results) . Lila and Gulce will probably go to Yesilyurt and Buket will come back to Vakif.

• I'm glad

I love kim but she won't have a consistent performance in italian league that is so hard

She's technique and good in back court but the age and injuries make her lose power in attack

Idk who is manager in monza but he's bad

They say also a bunch of other rumors, one worse than the other imo: Fener's second setter could be Buse Unal (waste of talent on the bench), Lazareva's back up could be Tutku Burcu (another waste, she is not spectacular but here are not many good opposites in Turkey after Ebrar, at least Tutku is playing full time with nice results) . Lila and Gulce will probably go to Yesilyurt and Buket will come back to Vakif.

This rumors have been around for a while now. I guess they are true. I don't want Buse or Tutku to bench for other players. They raise the level of mid-level teams. Waste of talent as you said

• If eda don't recover her old shape doing at least 15 points per game

I doubt fb going to tl finals and depend on group moving to Qf in cl next season

I don't think that this rumors are like "one worse than the other", i mean from Fenerbahce perspective they are pretty solid, for sure aren't bad, for balance of Turkish league, maybe not, but giving Lila and Gulce chance to play full time will be amazing for both, i like that they copy Vakifbank model. Buse Unal and Burcu Yuzgenc Tutku are good local's and for sure they could be more usefull (in term of hugher number of competitive clubs in MSL) but IMO their level are level of players needed even on the Fenerbahce bench, if they want to win something.

Fenerbahce did a great job in local transfers, which could not be said for foreigners, aka Lazareva, although it seems to me that even she is slowly recognized as an interesting player, even for the club of Fenerbahce levels and ambitions, which in the media and on this forum as well. I also understand the dissatisfaction of the fans, there is a long way to go from Egonu to Lazareva, but everyone must be aware that everyone wants to have Egon in their ranks and it is not the fault of individuals because they do not have it.

If rumors about Maja to Eczacibasi is true, i believe that next year we will watch tie battle between (at least) three powerhouses, Vakifbank without Maja will be more vulnerable, OTOH Eczacibasi with Maja can be very dangerous, i would love to see Maja/Boskovic/Hande/Saliha/Yasemin/Heyrman/Simge starting in the most important matches, otherwise they can combine Maja/Elif + Saliha/Adams, looks pretty solid to me, Fenerbahce will have a difficult task to meet expectations (I mean above all unconditional expectations, every year, regardless of the players they "own") but I believe in this team, maybe even more than in the current one (in which I admit I have almost lost confidence in the meantime).

Can't wait for rumors about other clubs (aka THY, Nilufer, Galata,....) but it will be very hard to find right players, the market seems very poor, but I can't wait for some new names, new surprises, ....

• Ah yes, I was talking from a very egoistical point of view, bcs I really would love if promising players could play full time (or at least a lot) and develop further while ensuring a good level of the league. My "bad" was only related to this.

Form Fener's perspective as you said these are good transfers, together with Meliha and Gizem Orge. And I also hope that Ipar leaves so that she can actually play. For Lila, Gulce and Ipar all got individual prizes and good results in the Under categories right? I think they all deserve a chance.

• This rumors have been around for a while now. I guess they are true. I don't want Buse or Tutku to bench for other players. They raise the level of mid-level teams. Waste of talent as you said

I don't mind Tutku being at bench because i don't think she is even as talented as Ceren kestirengoz but Buse Ünal is literally our third best setter (even maybe second) why on earth GS or THY doesnt get her as starting setter. If not these two, she should just stay in Nilufer

• Is Plummer planning to stay in Japan? Wouldnt that hurt her chances for the national team?

she might. It seems like she is enjoying it there. Drew’s is playing there and on the NT, so I would say no but it’s also Karch so who knows

Her not wanting to go to Italy isn’t a surprise. She didn’t like it there. I wonder if Turkey or Brazil could be options

• she might. It seems like she is enjoying it there. Drew’s is playing there and on the NT, so I would say no but it’s also Karch so who knows

Her not wanting to go to Italy isn’t a surprise. She didn’t like it there. I wonder if Turkey or Brazil could be options

If Ebrar is really leaving, THY will need a strong Opp. So why not? Also nilufer needs an Opp for next season.

• If Ebrar is really leaving, THY will need a strong Opp. So why not? Also nilufer needs an Opp for next season.

Agreed, a mid-to-top tier Turkish club could be a good fit for KP. Basically, apart from the top 3 clubs, any other top Turkish club can use Plummer's attacking capability.

• http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…y-vicine-alla-riconferma/

Gray and Poulter both very close to be confirmed to stay for next season in Busto!

NICE !!!

I hope they can make some even bigger upgrades.

Only if they could sign with Veljkovic :win:

And only if they could bring Sara Bonifacio back. That would be great MB duo...

• http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…y-vicine-alla-riconferma/

Gray and Poulter both very close to be confirmed to stay for next season in Busto!

My biggest doubt with this team was mimgardi

I tough she was the kind of player that shines in middle level teams and go to a big and underperform

But she prove herself national and international that she have the level

I hope she continues also

• Carlini trying to find a team for next year with all of these setters getting snatched up

giphy.gif

Except in Italian League she can go nowhere she wants dhe can chose

In turkey for example there are few setters with her level and don't talk about Russia

• Honestly I don't think Carlini adds much as a setter, I would prefer Poulter way over her. With foreign player limitations, I don't mind local setters playing compared to Carlini playing in starting six.