Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Any rumors about Jones-Perry and van Ryk? I would prefer one of these 2 in THY instead of Rosamaria:whistle:

There were rumors that van Ryk has offers from Italy and Turkey, but I don't think it was specified which clubs submit those offers.

Rosamaria is pretty good, but I don't think that she's a good fit if any team needs a player that will regularly score over 20 points and carry a heavy load on offense.

• Rosamaria would be perf fit for Novara. Team who already has many options.
    But Thy who wants to challenge big 3 in Turkey. I don’t think so.

• Rosamaria would be perf fit for Novara. Team who already has many options.
    But Thy who wants to challenge big 3 in Turkey. I don’t think so.

I don't like rosamaria in novara

She's good but idk if she gonna make the difference there

Obviously is better than smarzek but i'd rather a better option

But I would like she stay in Italy cause next year she will count as italian

• who 8s way better than Rosamaria?

Van Rik and Jones Perry who made a lot of points is polish league or Rosamaria who scored a lot in Italian league.

Besides the top Opps. ( Haak, Boskovic,..) ROSAMARIA IMO is a good fit.

• There were rumors that van Ryk has offers from Italy and Turkey, but I don't think it was specified which clubs submit those offers.

Rosamaria is pretty good, but I don't think that she's a good fit if any team needs a player that will regularly score over 20 points and carry a heavy load on offense.

Whp is fit for this job?

• She has not the power as the Opp from Sttutgart for example but she has been proving herself as opp

• A lot of you guys keep saying “I don’t like Rosamaria there, they should hire someone better” or “she is good but she is not IT”. Then who if not her? She has been playing good in Italian league & her performance might continue to be great in Turkey as well.

• Van Ryk would probably be more stable in an Italian team.

I don't know why Lippmann hasn't gotten better offers yet. She has the drive and prowess to make enough impact.

• A lot of you guys keep saying “I don’t like Rosamaria there, they should hire someone better” or “she is good but she is not IT”. Then who if not her? She has been playing good in Italian league & her performance might continue to be great in Turkey as well.

she's good but novara is top 4 at world right now and if they want to upgrade in next year should hire one of the best

Is like van hecke in monza,she has done a good season but if monza wants to get to the next level,needs to hire someone better

I've already named two a few post above: Jones-Perry and van Ryk. You can add Lippmann to the list as well

• I don't know why Lippmann hasn't gotten better offers yet. She has the drive and prowess to make enough impact.

Maybe Lippmann will return to Shanghai next season? I believe only a few Turkish or Russian teams could match the offer with Lippmann’s contract with Shanghai. The Chinese league isn’t as competitive as the major European leagues, but teams like Shanghai, Beijing or Guangdong, they can offer big contracts to attract the players they want. So it really depends on how you view what “better offer” is for Lippmann.
    As volleyball fans we surely want the best players to play in the most competitive leagues, but if the player wants to make more money (which is completely fine and nothing wrong), she has probably had the best offer already.

• I think that Lippman and Rivers are better than Rosamaria but Van Rik and Jones perry are not.

I saw Van Rik playing and she hasnt the such atleticism as Rivers and neither experience and techniqye as Rosamaria for example.

She was just awful in some CL matches.

And to be fair polish teams are not that strong right now.

• I dont know who evem Monza could hire instead Van Heck who has been good IMO.

I can not remember all opps.

But after Egonu, Boskovic, Haak, Vargas and Stysiak there are some great opps as Tandara, Lippman, Thompson, Rivers and so on but besides the very best players, i dont see anyone so much better than Lise and Rosamaria.

• ppl criticize Brakocevic in Novara but Brakocevic in Novara this season would be a huge improvement. An experienced Opp, Tall, good serve ...

Its not like there is a lot of Boskovic, Egonu in the market.