Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• from my understanding she signed for two years originally but maybe she wants to leave? :whistle:

According to voleybolmagazin, her contract was for two years but Eczacibasi wants to break it and looking for a way out. And THY is interested in her if she is going to be free. I don’t know where she is going but I hope she will make the best choice for her, bench shouldn’t be an option.

I also have to highlight the fact that all those rumors regarding THY might be a manager game since they are rich and grabbed the ticket to CL.

• Meijners + Kingdon + Berin... give Carlini a pair of skates. :white:

Is Seyma at least staying?

Worse setters than her have worked with bad pass

As she's amazing,should make it work

• Being rich it doesn’t help them as many players are declining offers and they still doesn’t have OPP. This roster is not yet better than this season, lets wait for other names...

• Mejiners (OH, 🇳🇱) rumored to sign with THY.

I don’t see this team can make big impact in CL. Quartfinals max reach.

Only Stysiak is high level players and I already see that Carlini is gone overuse her and She is not stabile scorer.

I disagree, in last two season Madison showed that she is a very solid OH and if USA didn't have 4 great OHs already she could be in NT as well. IF meijners-Orthmann duo worked, I don't see why Kingdon-Meijners duo won't work. Kingdon is better receiver than Orhmann. I don't think these two will be starters anyways. Probably Meijners will sit on bench in the case of injury.

THY's weak spot was second MB. I hope they can get a good scorer MB

• But you need to understand that Monza was really good balanced team. Reception was off many time but they have world class MBs. One the best blocker, Danesi, and Heyrman was really great too.

So even when some situation wasn’t worked they had great team players for the help. Attack was off they had MB, if reception was off they had MB. MB needs to be on highest level.

And Begic was many time in the game or stater, and She is great all around OH.

Lets be straight. THY is very good team, I’m just talking about that they need an upgrade and to be even better than last season.

• Begiç was injured for big part of season.

How come MB makes a difference when reception line is bad. This just doesn't make any sense.

Good blocker MBs can help defense but not when reception line struggles. Indeed when reception sucks, even a team has the best MBs they won't make a difference. The only thing that you can claim in Monza- THY comparison is that maybe Orro is better at setting with bad reception than Carlini but even that is open for discussion.

THY was already a solid team this season as their results speak itself. Keeping the same roster can only get better since they will work better together next season. They just need to find a solid Opp to replace Ebrar, which could be Stysiak or Lippmann

• Rumors are getting stronger for Dutch setter in Perugia.

Gulia Melli (OH, 🇮🇹) from Trentino to Perugia with Bongaerts (S, 🇳🇱) coming.

They are searching for foreign MB and as foreign OH, Havelkova(🇨🇿) is one of the options.

This team can be so fun to watch.

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…ssimi-ingaggi-di-perugia/

• I hate when I need to explain really simple things, okej you have unstable reception but you have great blockers who can still win the point with blocks in the time when reception is off. And that happend so may time in Monza.

Edit: plus Monza block defence was on really high level.

Lipmann in Scandicci

Stysiak in Monza

Who is left ?

• I hate when I need to explain really simple things, okej you have unstable reception but you have great blockers who can still win the point with blocks in the time when reception is off. And that happend so may time in Monza.

Lipmann in Scandicci

Stysiak in Monza

Who is left ?

you had to explain because what you say is absurd. When reception is bad, the ball goes to either OHs or Opp, not to MBs so having Danesi or Heyrmann doesn't save bad reception. They can do stuff block but it is only when the ball is on the other side, which is irrelevant in this case

these are still rumours not official news. Till a week ago, Stysiak was for sure staying in Scandicci, look what rumors say now. So I wouldn't make assumptions until hearing official news:roll:

• Good to see Bongaerts will probably transfer to Italy!:)

Though, I'm not sure if this team will work in reality...

We all know Bongaerts likes to play a fast game, but Diouf is probably one of the slowest opposites I've ever watched:D Guerra and Melli are decent italian outside hitters. If one of them isn't playing well, the other could be on court and try to make a difference. On the other hand, I really don't see why they would try to extend the contract of Havelkova:S She isn't a good receiver and passed her prime in attack... They better try to sign a well balanced outside hitter that could play next to Guerra/ Melli. Melandri is a great transfer on the middle blokcer position and should be complemented with a good slide attacker! Also Sirressi is a more than decent libero:thumbup:

• Good to see Bongaerts will probably transfer to Italy!:)

Though, I'm not sure if this team will work in reality...

We all know Bongaerts likes to play a fast game, but Diouf is probably one of the slowest opposites I've ever watched:D Guerra and Melli are decent italian outside hitters. If one of them isn't playing well, the other could be on court and try to make a difference. On the other hand, I really don't see why they would try to extend the contract of Havelkova:S She isn't a good receiver and passed her prime in attack... They better try to sign a well balanced outside hitter that could play next to Guerra/ Melli. Melandri is a great transfer on the middle blokcer position and should be complemented with a good slide attacker! Also Sirressi is a more than decent libero:thumbup:

It should be a good challenge for Diouf she needs to step it up:D

• Lisinac is gone sing with Lube, Perugia is very close to Lube if my geo map is not wrong...

Other option is Firenza.

We all know that Veljkovic is following up her husband :/:/

• Jordan Thompson rumour was also there.

• Any news about van Ryk and Brakoçeviç? They could be options for THY maybe if lippmann, Stysiak or Thompson are not available

• Actually, THY is interested in Van Ryk

This is becoming funny. Like last season with Monza. They wanted to sign everyone...