Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• oficial? So weird kazan let her go,she's best russian setter

Only options could be lokomotiv or moscow

• Moscow already signed 2 setters and they have Romanova, so I doubt she’ll go to Moscow.

They always get all mb nt members and also they have 2 NT opp o(even if maria isn't called this year) and in other positions too

They like to get that amount of players

• oficial? So weird kazan let her go,she's best russian setter

Only options could be lokomotiv or moscow

Rumor is that Kazan wanted to decrease her salary and so naturally she left. No news where she will play next club season

• Startseva left Kazan. Any idea where is the going?

Maybe she'll take a break. Ekaterina Lazareva will replace her.

https://www.volleynews.it/evge…rriva-ekaterina-lazareva/

• So it is easy to not to earn anything instead play for cheaper contract and to earn something :what:

• Arina officially leaving Kazan, waiting a days for Fener announcement.

From the grapevine, it was Arina's parents who were adamant (her dad in particular) that his daughter leave Kazan and play in Turkey to be a 'world class player' and he managed to pull the right strings to allow the federation to let Arina go

"We talked for hours, tried to persuade Fedorovtseva to leave in Kazan, but her parents thought that another continuation would be better for her career.."

• Rumor is that Kazan wanted to decrease her salary and so naturally she left. No news where she will play next club season

MAybe heading to Lokomotiv to replace Dijkema?

• where will gabi go?

Does she have contract with vakifbank?

She is going to stay. My dream is to sign with Conegliano, before She signed with Vakif Conegliano wanted to sign her....

• She is going to stay. My dream is to sign with Conegliano, before She signed with Vakif Conegliano wanted to sign her....

She should have gone to Conegliano. The game stylr of Conegliano fits well for Gabi besides she could be whats Conegliano needs reception on point.

• She should have gone to Conegliano. The game stylr of Conegliano fits well for Gabi besides she could be whats Conegliano needs reception on point.

And attacks from OHs.

• She should have gone to Conegliano. The game stylr of Conegliano fits well for Gabi besides she could be whats Conegliano needs reception on point.

Conegliano probably can't afford Gabi-level of OH (salary of Hill was on a level of 200-250k$), so all conditions considered, it is better for her to stay in Vakifbank.

And it is certainly better for volleyball fans to enjoy some parity at the top level of club volleyball, Conegliano next year may be weaker considering that Hill-Sylla-Adams trio was a weakness of Conegliano since January, and next season it looks like Imoco gets even worse here. That doesn't mean they won't be capable of winning all trophies possible, but Courtney-Sylla duo is a nothing special even within Italian league, and even with Egonu in a beast mode, and better OHs this year, Conegliano played lot of close games past few weeks, winning some after really close fight. To be honest, if Imoco rotation on OH position is Courtney-Sylla-Plummer (?), I don't think they're on paper a tier above Novara or Vakifbank. I just wish to see some suprise here, because the more I watched Courtney and Sylla this year, the more I was thinking that it's going to be a problem for Santarelli next year. Wilhite? She might have been a great upgrade over Sylla, but like I said, maybe it's good to have more parity and less predictable games after all.

• Conegliano probably can't afford Gabi-level of OH (salary of Hill was on a level of 200-250k$), so all conditions considered, it is better for her to stay in Vakifbank.

And it is certainly better for volleyball fans to enjoy some parity at the top level of club volleyball, Conegliano next year may be weaker considering that Hill-Sylla-Adams trio was a weakness of Conegliano since January, and next season it looks like Imoco gets even worse here. That doesn't mean they won't be capable of winning all trophies possible, but Courtney-Sylla duo is a nothing special even within Italian league, and even with Egonu in a beast mode, and better OHs this year, Conegliano played lot of close games past few weeks, winning some after really close fight. To be honest, if Imoco rotation on OH position is Courtney-Sylla-Plummer (?), I don't think they're on paper a tier above Novara or Vakifbank. I just wish to see some suprise here, because the more I watched Courtney and Sylla this year, the more I was thinking that it's going to be a problem for Santarelli next year.

They're going to be an interesting team... I don't really understand the Plummer move. Unless they try to do a two person receive with Courtney-De Gennaro? It could work with Plummer and Egonu pounding from the pins

• They're going to be an interesting team... I don't really understand the Plummer move. Unless they try to do a two person receive with Courtney-De Gennaro? It could work with Plummer and Egonu pounding from the pins

I think that with Egonu and the MB players has Conegliano doest need this risk system.