Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Are there any Dominicans who will be playing in Europe next season?

There's ko rumours on them

Maybe gaila her team is likely getting promotion to A1 to turkish leagues

• Agreed. I love watching the Polish league but take Bruna Honório as an example. She is one of the best players in the league this year. And I doubt she’d be an improvement over Rosa.

• The problem with Rosamaria is that she's not European. There you go, easy.

How come is it relevant? Neither Tandara nor Sheila are European but they were highly praised before, so let's not go for nation card:aww:

• I dont know who evem Monza could hire instead Van Heck who has been good IMO.

I can not remember all opps.

But after Egonu, Boskovic, Haak, Vargas and Stysiak there are some great opps as Tandara, Lippman, Thompson, Rivers and so on but besides the very best players, i dont see anyone so much better than Lise and Rosamaria.

Drews, Rhykliuk or Martinez? Even Sarah Wilhite could have been a better choice as Opp

• Drews, Rhykliuk or Martinez? Even Sarah Wilhite could have been a better choice as Opp

I really dont see a big gap between these players and Rosamaria.

But i mentioned some players as an example.

Wilhite did great in turkey this season and was poor in Brasil last season. Things change

Drews is better than Rosamarua but has a similar style.

Drews would be a good asset with Hanckock.

Martinez isnt doing great this season.

Rhykliuk is a good player with great games.

• How come is it relevant? Neither Tandara nor Sheila are European but they were highly praised before, so let's not go for nation card:aww:

:rolll::rolll::rolll:

But we always have to be careful with the way we say things as it may hurt other people's feelings. :wavy:

Novara will have Ebrar and they may be elevated closer to Conegliano's level. Ebrar just needs to be consistent and she can definitely challenge the top 3 opps right now.

• Hancock and Drews would make a bomb combo anywhere

• There are rumors that Fener and Kim continue contract negotiations.

• There are rumors that Fener and Kim continue contract negotiations.

Kim at end of career and lazareva

It was true that fb want to be big

• Kim at end of career and lazareva

It was true that fb want to be big

I think that besides Lazareva FB are doing good transfers. Kim as an all around player and Fedorovtseva seemes a great an balanced duo. Plus Meliha as local player.

But besides the very best Opps there are not many players who can made a big impact.

FB needs a good MB to make a duo with Eda and a better Opp

• I think that besides Lazareva FB are doing good transfers. Kim as an all around player and Fedorovtseva seemes a great an balanced duo. Plus Meliha as local player.

But besides the very best Opps there are not many players who can made a big impact.

FB needs a good MB to make a duo with Eda and a better Opp

But kim and fedorotseva as oh will not give space to meliha unless they want to put lazareva on bench what would be like a waste of money so...

• But kim and fedorotseva as oh will not give space to meliha unless they want to put lazareva on bench what would be like a waste of money so...

But Kim aged and Lazareva is too young

Meliha is a great asset because provide Fener to play with a foreigner MB.

• The time that FB managed to win Champions League there were and Experienced Sokolova a great prospect as Kim an Strong MB as Fabiana and an all around OH named Logan Tom. Such a team buit by Fener. The very best IMO.

Naz and Eda plus a local libero were part of this team.

• FB needs a good MB to make a duo with Eda and a better Opp

they signed with popovic.

They should keep vargas.:wall::wall:

• they signed with popovic.

Agreed! She is one of the top 5 opps, considering other top Opps were not available, they should have kept her. To be honest, Vargas was not the problem this season for FB. It was libero, second MB and OHs

• they signed with popovic.

Popovic its a ok MB will not make an impact but is a improvement ( Diclenur). But there are a lot of great MB who could be a better option.

This might be terzic idea.

So far, keeping Vargas would be the main target after failed to hire Egonu and Boskovic.

• FB will not be dominant but with Fedorovtseva, Meliha, Kim and Gizen Orge they must to build a nice team who can battle with the big ones. The team will have no weakness.

• But Kim aged and Lazareva is too young

Meliha is a great asset because provide Fener to play with a foreigner MB.

Lazareva is not young. She is 24 yrs old. Unless u are talking about Fedorovtseva.

I dont think Kyk is the solution for Fener. Unless they want Kyk as starter and Fedorovtseva as backup. They also need a better MB to complement Eda. They need a balance team. Lazareva does not need to be a beast in scoring as long as the OHs and the MBs contribute.