Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I doubt stenzel go to Italy and if she goes to be back up

In italy they are great liberos even in A2 they can bring someone really good as venturi this year in Firenze

Only case i knew was simin wang of busto last year

As long as there is no limitation in the team I see Stenzel to play in Serie A, she's already experienced and she can compete with italians libero. Besides Moki I don't see a libero who would be way better than her. She's on a similar level to the rest of them. If she has a chance to play in Serie A1 she should go for it, cause it won't happen soon.

• I believe she will take a break after OG

She confirmed that in an interview for some Serbian newspaper, acutally she emphasized that several times during coronavirus outcome and first lockdown and later this season.

• Setter Julia Nowicka might join Stuttgart. Tore Aleksandersen worked with her in Bielsko-Biała before

https://siatka.org/pokaz/jones…budowlanych-co-z-nowicka/

Damn, I was hoping Gryka might join Stuttgart because Aleksandersen also worked with her in Poland and gave her the MVP award in Stuttgart's matches against Straubing. But who knows, maybe both will come to Stuttgart? Papafotiou is rumored to return to Greece and I saw that Kästner's agency posted a scouting video on YT so maybe she'll leave as well...

• Rumours

Jacke (setter) -> Barueri

Karina ( Receiver) -> Barueri

Glayce ( Receuver) -> Barueri

Diana (MB) -> Barueri

Monique (Opp) -> SESC/Flamengo

Gabi Candido (OH) -> Fluminense

Tiffany (OH/OPP) -> Osasco

Mayany (MB) -> SESI

• It gonna be so interesting to watch tiffany and tandara together

I expect a lot of shade....maybe they finish being friend as fe garay with goncharova...

• Egonu/Ebrar

I am loving this video, it is from 2018 according to publisher.

Ebrar says "talk" to Egonu and Egonu shows her noise up and says "I am not like this", meaning "why do you say I am snob?". Ebrar says, ah ok "Egonu is mutevazi, what is the english word for Mutevazi (humble)" and meanwhile Egonu is like "hmmm?" :D loooool I love them both more now

• Egonu/Ebrar

Ebrar says "talk" to Egonu and Egonu shows her noise up and says "I am not like this", meaning "why do you say I am snob?". Ebrar says, ah ok "Egonu is mutevazi, what is the english word for Mutevazi (humble)" and meanwhile Egonu is like "hmmm?" :D loooool I love them both more now

I love this! They sound like besties:lol: where is this from? From age group competitions?

• ebrar in novara must let that attitude at tuekey face imoco if not my egonu will be merciless with her

• Since season ended Turkish volleyball news(voleybolunsesi/voleybolplus/voleybolmagazin/voleybol günlüğü etc) started to share Fenerbahçe's transfers. We all know the names but I'd like share it again.

Arina Fedorovtseva

Anna Lazareva

Mina Popovic

Buse Ünal

Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç

Meliha İsmailoğlu

• Egonu/Ebrar

this is sooooo cuteee :love:

• Elitsa Vasileva (OH, 🇧🇬) rumored to sign with Dinamo Kazan🇷🇺.

• Omoruyi (OH, 🇮🇹) Caravello (L,🇮🇹) are probably leaving Imoco Conegliano.

I’m glad for Omoruyi She needs to take step furthure in her career if She wants to become real OH.

• Isabella Di Iulio (S, 🇮🇹) rumored to sign with Beziers (🇫🇷)

• Rumors from Perugia

Coming Valentina Diouf (OPP, 🇮🇹)

Carli Lloyd (S, 🇺🇸)

Guerra (OH, 🇮🇹)

Staying

Havelkova (OH, 🇨🇿)

Leaving

Lucija Mlinar (OH, 🇭🇷)

Koolhaas (MB, 🇳🇱)

Aelbrecht (MB, 🇧🇪)

• I love this new team of perugia

Different from this last team too old and nothing new