Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Rosamaria going to Novara I'm not sure who made the worst choice: she or the club. It doesn't make any sense at all if Ebrar is already signed too.

If this info about Rosamaria in Novara turns out to be correct, then it means that Novara learns from this season: they invested in Smarzek as a starting opposite without proper substitution, and then didn't stand a chance to win anything because Smarzek flopped. So this time again they hired talented young opposite, but with a good substitution. In contrary, they invested in Daalderop as a 3rd OH before this season, and when Herbots lost her shape in February, they didn't lose a quality with young Dutch replacing Britt after all.

For Rosamaria, it looks differently, but I don't know if fighting for a starting spot in Novara is that much worse than playing in ~7-8th team in Serie A like in past seasons, I don't think so. If she wanted to continue her career in Europe, it's not like she had that many choices considering circumstances of current volley market, and it's not a sure thing that she would lose a fight for being a starter with Ebrar.

• for me the best choice the team could make.

I agree. As it once already pointed out, it looks Novara has learnt from their mistakes and dont want to did the same mistake in OPP position. Zanette wasnt a proper sub for Smarzek, even less in the key matches Novara played this season. We shouldnt forget that the best choice a team could do, doesnt necessarily mean the best choice for a player.

• And I think the idea Novara wanted to pursuit is made 2 teams.

Hankook

Karakurt

Bosetti

Daalderop/Herbots

Chirichella

Washington/Bonifacio

Sansonna/Fersino

Battistoni

Montibeller

D’odorico

Daalderop/Herbotts

Washington

Bonifacio

Sansonna/Fersino

• Actually Ebrar is better as OH than OP. She had better passing % than every other player in THY. And it says it all about their passing. :gone:

THat's simply not true. Her passing was not anything close to Berrin or Şeyma. You can only compared her to Madison at best

• I'm not sure Smarzek's flop was all on her. Hancock's setting behind is very poor. Ortolani had problems as well with Hancock as setter in Monza.

Come on QPL! I don't remember who called you out for this before but he was definitely right. You have certain players you don't like and you blame them for everything. It is like you are crovolley's alter ego😅

I wouldn't be surprised if I see you blaming Hancock or Hill even for corona outbreak :lol:

• Come on QPL! I don't remember who called you out for this before but he was definitely right. You have certain players you don't like and you blame them for everything. It is like you are crovolley's alter ego😅

I wouldn't be surprised if I see you blaming Hancock or Hill even for corona outbreak :lol:

I would be surprised if you said something clever and not off topic.

Hancock's setting is awful. She's good only with the ball ahead. She can't set twice in a row the same ball to the same player. Period.

• THat's simply not true. Her passing was not anything close to Berrin or Şeyma. You can only compared her to Madison at best

When Ebrar plays full time outiside hitter, she has better passing stats than the others. Her total stats are low because she keeps moving from a position to the other. When she goes on court prepared to play full time in reception, she has always better stats than the others.

The first game I found of her playing full time OH.

Ebrar: 69%/46%

Berin: 46%/38%

Santana: 47%/35%

https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…D=130&PID=97&type=LegList

• I would be surprised if you said something clever and not off topic.

Hancock's setting is awful. She's good only with the ball ahead. She can't set twice in a row the same ball to the same player. Period.

Truth hurts. Period.

• Sure, pick one single match she received well and generalize it. Very smart😂

• I'm not sure Smarzek's flop was all on her. Hancock's setting behind is very poor. Ortolani had problems as well with Hancock as setter in Monza.

Another setter you criticized

But you keep your mout shout when your golden girl don't do the things good

• Sure, picking one single match she received well and generalize it. Very smart😂

Matches she played both positions.

Eczacibasi

Seyma: 50/40% - 20 attempts

Ebrar: 55/27% - 22 attempts (2 sets)

Berin: 36/9% - 11 attempts

Germen: 17/0% - 12 attempts

Yesilyurt

Seyma: 68/61% - 31 attempts

Ebrar: 69/56% - 16 attempts (3 sets)

Kingdon: 35/25% - 20 attempts

Fenerbahce

Ebrar: 25/25% - 8 attempts (1 set)

Berin: 50/19% - 16 attempts

Seyma: 31/12% - 26 attempts

Kingdon: 20/0% - 10 attempts

Eczacibasi

Berin: 69/31% - 13 attempts

Kingdon: 56/28% - 36 attempts

Seyma: 92%25% - 12 attempts

Ebrar: 53/6% - 17 attempts (1,5 set)

Vakifbank

Berin: 44/33% - 36 attempts

Kingdon: 40/20% - 15 attempts

Ebrar: 25/13% - 8 attempts (1 set)

Matches she played full time outside hitter.

Can Genclik Kale

Kingdon: 79/50% - 14 attempts

Berin: 71/43% - 7 attempts

Ebrar: 57/38% - 21 attempts

Germen: 29/29% - 7 attempts

Aydin BB

Ebrar: 69%/46% - 13 attempts

Berin: 46%/38% - 13 attempts

Santana: 47%/35% - 17 attempts

Now, you can see. Numbers don't say everything, but don't lie as well.

Few considerations:

Whenever Ebrar plays as outside hitter, most of services from the opponents go on her, expecially when they play teams with foreign coaches (Exacibasi or Vakifbank). But against Fenerbahce (Terzic :whistle:) she wasn't a target an easily ended up as the best receiver of the team.

Against Eczacibasi, for example, all services went to Kingdon (that had the passing performance of her career) and then to her (17 passes in 1,5 sets).

Whenever the number of the attempts gets too high, all of the THY girls tend to meldown, but Ebrar keeps always good numbers and doesn't crack under pressure if she is prepared to play outside hitter.

The only times she has low number is when she's totally unprepared, because she started as opposite and then gets moved to pos.4.

With these numbers, I'm pretty sure she could easily be the best turkish receiver, expecially if she stayed under Guidetti's shoulders.

She has countless games as opposite where she occasionally passes the ball and ends up with a double 0%.

It's a pity Santana fully recovered just for the last weeks, her passing stats were good.

• I mean.... the stuff about Hancock is true. She's inconsistent and her placement is suspect.

If Novara had Poulter this past week, they beat Imoco twice.

Yeah I don't doubt that

But he likes to criticizes another players and put her fav one as better in every chance he gets when reality isn't like that

Coherence isn't there

• Yeah I don't doubt that

But he likes to criticizes another players and put her fav one as better in every chance he gets when reality isn't like that

Coherence isn't there

I mean.. you're the one bringing up Carlini/their favorites.

QPL was criticizing Hancock for Smarzek/Ortolani's performances. I think it's relevant given she's going to be the one setting Ebrar/Rosamaria next season.

• Jules, I don't even bother give you an answer. Serdar can play the troll, but in the end he isn't. So give me a break. I put facts on the table. You put nothing, as usual.

• I mean.... the stuff about Hancock is true. She's inconsistent and her placement is suspect.

If Novara had Poulter this past week, they beat Imoco twice.

Love poulter but i doubt it if you have mediocre opposite against conegliano. Setter can only do so much. They can set good and perfect and all but still it's the hitters who make points. Egonu always happen when needed. Consistently.

• ebrar is better than rosamaria.

ebrar karakurt

total 598 point per set 5.2points

%43 attack

total block 50 , 0.43 block per set

51 ace and ace per set 0.45

but rosamaria

total 408 points and per set (408/91) 4.48 points

%38.5 attack

total block 25 and 0.27 block per set

4 ace and ace per set 0.04

you can check this link

https://tvf-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=50 ebrar karakurt's statistics

who is better :)

no need to worry about who is the substitute anymore