Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I'm not sure if there is even a discussion about who is better than whom. I just think both should be starters in their own clubs.

• yes, you put the facts on the table but you also manipulated them!

Claim: You said Ebrar was the best receiver on her team

Fact: She is not

Source: Your own links

Also, your conclusion about the opponent aiming at her is totally wrong. If you would have really paid attention to the game, both Şeyma and Kingdon were covering her which made indeed their stats even worse.

PS: That was not Madison's career performance at reception, indeed she had other matches she was even more solid than that. Since you have all the time to dig in stats, you can have another look.

PS-2: The fact that someone is calling your favoritism out doesn't make him troll.

• well, i dont think its totally fair and objective to compare two players from different leagues . Also, in serie A all teams are in hight level, i mean the gap between top and worst teams isn't that big , compared to turkey.

• Does someone have informations about BRITT and NIKA staying in Novara? They have a valid contract for next season but I heard that one may leave.

I don’t know if is a realiable information and I can’t verify this time....

• Any rumour about the club that Ana Cristina is going to play next season? The girl has something. She has been improving so fast.

• Any rumour about the club that Ana Cristina is going to play next season? The girl has something. She has been improving so fast.

Agree! Ana Christina is a prospect I look up to hear more about. Hope to see her in TR :love:

• https://www.otempo.com.br/supe…ria-e-do-novara-1.2475090

According to Bruno Voloch, Rosamaria rejected offers from Japan, China and Turkey in order to stay in Italy and play for Novara, it looks like she wanted to stay specifically there, so it's hard to blame her. If Novara has budget big enough to pay Bonifacio, Daalderop and Rosamaria/Ebrar as backups, then it's good for them, rivalry with Conegliano demands extra measures. :)

As I said, I like this move from both sides, Novara looks stacked on opp position in contrary to this season, and Rosamaria played in 11th and 13th teams of the regular seasons past two years, it's not like playing again in some middle-level team would bring anything new in his career, so if she wanted to stay in Italy, taking a chance to fight for a spot of a starter in Novara looks ambitious and understandable.

• https://www.otempo.com.br/supe…ria-e-do-novara-1.2475090

According to Bruno Voloch, Rosamaria rejected offers from Japan, China and Turkey in order to stay in Italy and play for Novara, it looks like she wanted to stay specifically there, so it's hard to blame her. If Novara has budget big enough to pay Bonifacio, Daalderop and Rosamaria/Ebrar as backups, then it's good for them, rivalry with Conegliano demands extra measures. :)

As I said, I like this move from both sides, Novara looks stacked on opp position in contrary to this season, and Rosamaria played in 11th and 13th teams of the regular seasons past two years, it's not like playing again in some middle-level team would bring anything new in his career, so if she wanted to stay in Italy, taking a chance to fight for a spot of a starter in Novara looks ambitious and understandable.

They MUST clarify with both Ebrar and Rosamaria who is starter and who is bencher. Matter like that could really Generate tension and Novara doesn’t need it also for the good environment they created this year.

Does someone have info about Britt and Nica?

• So Dutch setter, Bongaerts rumored to sign wtih Perugia, after Carli Lloyd said no.

I think She would be even better option than Lloyd !!!

If all rumors comes true, Perugia really looks good for next season !

• Some rumors about Italian players playing abroad next season by GLP:

Giulia Carraro (S) in Le Cannet, Tiziana Veglia (MB) in Cannes and Laura Partenio (OH) in Pays d'Aix Venelles.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…2/italiane-desportazione/

Competition with local players is becoming bigger and bigger. Less and less teams are using 4foreign in the court.
    Italian league doesn’t miss “older” players at all :white: