Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Maybe they want to use Plummer simultaneously as a 3rd OH/2nd OPP, because they spent a lot to keep Egonu? Courtney-Plummer duo may definitely work, but it will be the end of fast setting system of Imoco, and tbh I don't want to see that. And I don't believe those rumors fully, because in this scenario (Sylla-Courtney-Plummer trio), Imoco would be so dependent on Courtney, and let's be honest, she's nowhere near being good enough to make a team on a level of Imoco dependent on her. Imagine Courtney getting injured and Imoco playing with Sylla-Plummer duo, lol. It's really hard to imagine that there won't be a 4th, really solid OH in this scenario.

No matter what, we'll find out about all of those moves really soon.

• Gabi will be a great addition to any team she plays. Having her in Conegliano with their fast paced system is something I always want to see considering how well she fit that system in Minas.

But her staying in Vakifbank is something I won’t be against either. Learning under Guidetti is a chance everyone wants to jump in & I believe after her performance this season they might increase her salary to keep her.

• Robinson is not going to Ezcacibasi because they couldn’t find agreement.

She has offers from China or Japan, but She still didn’t choose where to play next season.

• Gabi is staying in Vakıfbank.

Libero Aylin Sarıoğlu also will be in Vakifbank.

https://www.voleybolplus.com/g…cek-sezon-da-vakifbankta/

https://www.voleybolplus.com/a…k=https://t.co/8iMTJbD3l0

They are keeping Haak and Hackley as well. Chiaka will be joining instead of Milena Rasic. They will need a back up to Haak, most likely will be Meryem. Derya and Buket are coming back. You can check Turkish league 21/22 thread for current roster.

• So happy Gabi & MBH is staying. With Meryem coming they can play with this OH duo as much as possible. ❤️

Bartsch and Gabi are gone be starter probably in 90% of matches.

I’m so surprised how good Bartsch has become as receiver. She is prove how can you develop with years.
    OH position is the hardest one....

• Bartsch and Gabi are gone be starter probably in 90% of matches.

I’m so surprised how good Bartsch has become as receiver. She is prove how can you develop with years.
    OH position is the hardest one....

Bartsch is IMO for now the best American OH. She is a complete player, yesterday she was good and I believe she is even capable of better performances when given more sets. Vakifbank's OH duo was already great this season and if both are staying I think next season it will be even better.

• Kelsey would be perfect for Conegliano..

Her and Courtney would be amazing duo.

I think that Courtney is perfect deal for Conegliano, instead of Hill.

She can receive and She can do very good defense. Hill is better but when She is leaving I would pick Robinson or Courtney as replacement.

I only don't get it Plummer, She is not type player for Conegliano.

Maybe Conegliano will try to sign Robinson, I mean they won 500K prize money. They are gone have even better sponsor deals after such a great season. Who knows. Robinson knows that Conegliano is gone fight for everything next season, She played for them. Put achievement over money sometimes....

Look at Egonu.

• Is Plummer confirmed to play in Conegliano?Is she going to be a backup OP for Egonu?

She's not, although it is obvious that Conegliano has its roster built already for a next season and we wait for official confirmations - on volleyball.it Plummer is rumored as an almost-sure transfer, the same with Courtney. If there is a suprising move for Conegliano, I think it will be a player that wasn't talked about too much in context of other clubs, MAYBE (although I don't believe it, and I know she was rumored to go to some top Turkish clubs) Whilite. Conegliano used to build its teams with pretty long and decent bench, but it's hard to say how much specifically roster construction will change with huge salary increase for Paola. Plummer looks like an expensive addition, though.

• Jesus Courtney is just average player. And pretty limited offensively. Really she should be starter in best club of Europe? :sos:

But it is not only about individual players it is about how She fits in their game.

Very good receiver, very good in defence almost as second libero. That is exactly what Conegliano needs.

Her season in Novara and Scandicci were pretty good, She is playing in the best clubs last couple season. That means something.

• Realista I agree. Conegliano is to big club to wait for some players. They already have agreement with probably half players in Feb...

But surprise as Robinson would be more than welcome:rose:

• Jesus Courtney is just average player. And pretty limited offensively. Really she should be starter in best club of Europe? :sos:

Courtney is weak on offense, but defensively she's certainly a top team material, and Wolosz is as well a good setter to hide her limitations. She's a good player after all, and considering a lack of top allround OHs these days, it is understandable why she plays for teams like Scandicci, (and it seems) Conegliano. But she needs to play alongside much more consistent and stronger player than Sylla, let's say, Wihlite, if she's able to perform on a level from Turkish League this season in a top team, and we don't know if Conegliano has budget big enough to make it happen, nor we don't know if that's even possible.

Courtney-Sylla-Plummer

Bosetti-Daalderop-Herbots

Natalia-Pietrini-Orthmann

Gennari-Mihajlovic-Lazovic-Stysiak

Bosetti-Gray-Ungureanu-Marcon

Let's be honest, even in Italian League Conegliano needs some strong reinforcement on OH position.

• Novara by far have the best OH line maybe even in the World right now :sos:

And I really love Scandicci one, so happy to see Natalia in Italy, finally !!!