Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Plummer reception and defence is not that bad like I was thinking :what:

• If im not mistaken the rumour was that she will earn more than this and the team would be Shangai. But was just a rumour. I dont know if its true.

But there are some brazilian teams with money the problem its the brazilian money (Real) has been losing his value drastically.

But Bauru wanted Dobriana and already had Rahimova in the team. I think that this team has a pretty good budget.

Bauru Will not stay with Dobriana and Rahimova. Nia Reed will replace Rahimova and Bauru still looking for a new outside hitter.

• Naranjo-Hernandez and Anett Nemeth have started to follow each other :/

Potsdam do need an opposite. I wonder which agency Nemeth is with, it doesnt seem like she's returning to the NCAA

I wonder if Potsdam has it written in their club statutes that they're obliged to have a lefty OPP :lol: Would be a nice transfer though if she can perform like in 2019 and keep improving...

• Taylor Sandbothe (MB-USA) is joining Criollas de Caguas in Puerto Rico.

Where did you read this? The media announced Adora Anae and Macaya White as foreign players for Criollas de Caguas some weeks ago. If Taylor comes, one of them is leaving (2 foreign players are allowed for each team).

• http://www.rumboalcamerino.com…orsandbotheparacaguas.htm

edit: I creeped on IG. Anae is in PR it looks like. Guess White isn't coming (that would make more sense)

As much as I like Taylor, this is a huge lost for Criollas de Caguas, unless they manage to make Enright play.

With Sheila Ocasio retired, I was thinking they could go on court with Diana Reyes and Shannon Torregrosa.

Can't wait to see who they managed to sign among their reserved players. There are a lot of question marks.

• Enright

I remember googling that name when I peeked in on PR vb a couple years back

• I remember googling that name when I peeked in on PR vb a couple years back

Fefa Enright. ❤️

She has been playing in Europe for a while. She also signed in Japan for Toray Arrows some years ago, but got injured and didn't get a chance to show her talent there.

• Terzic said on SportKlub in an interview before the match of Serbia vs Italy that few Turkish coaches called him and that they sought contacts from the two girls. He said this more as an indicator of how well the girls played and of course he did not name the coaches or players, so this is not even a rumor, more like funfact and inspiration for our imagination which club and which girl come into consideration.

• Terzic said on SportKlub in an interview before the match of Serbia vs Italy that few Turkish coaches called him and that they sought contacts from the two girls. He said this more as an indicator of how well the girls played and of course he did not name the coaches or players, so this is not even a rumor, more like funfact and inspiration for our imagination which club and which girl come into consideration.

One of the girls must be Kocic :lol:

my guess would be Kocic and Lazovic, maybe the hard hitter too :rolll: forgot her name

• my guess would be Kocic and Lazovic, maybe the hard hitter too :rolll: forgot her name

Lazovic in Monza is done deal, Kocic have to be one of the two, although she have one more year contract with Alba Blaj and Mirosavljevic (hard hitter) didn't play much till today so i doubt that she is, my guess is Caric and Kocic.

• Lazovic in Monza is done deal, Kocic have to be one of the two, although she have one more year contract with Alba Blaj and Mirosavljevic (hard hitter) didn't play much till today so i doubt that she is, my guess is Caric and Kocic.

I think these 2. But which coaches/teams would be interested in them? Maybe Ataman for future? Many teams already build their rosters

Btw any news from Aleksic? I hope she will not stay in Romania and go to a better team.

• I think these 2. But which coaches/teams would be interested in them? Maybe Ataman for future? Many teams already build their rosters

Btw any news from Aleksic? I hope she will not stay in Romania and go to a better team.

Some more Turkish teams there are without complete rosters. It would be good if Nilufer transferred Kocic+Caric.

I will be surprised if Ataman called since GS already has middles completed and Alexia+their own youngster Beren as opposites.

• Some more Turkish teams there are without complete rosters. It would be good if Nilufer transferred Kocic+Caric.

I will be surprised if Ataman called since GS already has middles completed and Alexia+their own youngster Beren as opposites.

Nilüfer already has OPP and MB tho. Maybe they are interested for next seasons

• Jelena Blagojevic said that Jacek Nawrocki will be head coach of Chemik Police next year(s).

• Jelena Blagojevic said that Jacek Nawrocki will be head coach of Chemik Police next year(s).

Yes, there are a lot of rumors about it. Nawrocki said on interview last week, that as for now he focus only on National Team. He also admitted he received many offers from very good clubs... but NT is priority for him.

There is another rumor, that he will get permission from federation to be both, coach of Chemik Police and National Team until 2022. And after WCH2022, he will resign. (There is ban from polish federation to be a coach at the same time in national team and polish club, but they will make an excuse for him).

Plus, some players from current national team will join Chemik e.g. young Czyrniańska.