CEV and Challenge Cup 2021

• The Zenit libero is the loophole. Always late in the defense and not in position most of the time :gone:

• Where is Melkozerov? :what:

Pankov's having some trouble setting Likhosherstov

• Sorry for the offtopic, but Camejo is already eligible for playing for Russia?

• What a point by Zenit!!!! :sos::sos::sos::sos:

• Zenit needs to show more if intends to reverse this!

Both Podlesnykh and Semyshev played well this first set. They are definitely on the run for the OH's spots and I think it's between Podlesnykh/Bogdan and Semyshev/ Voronkov duo to similar characteristics.

I think Bogdan and Voronkov have more chances to get those spots if we talk about skills. Podlesnykh is good, but he usually chokes in important games (World Cup, VNL, this season against Trentino, etc). Unfortunately, Sammelvuo likes him and it's too probably that he'll go to Tokyo 2021.

• Its Sokolov playing bad? I watched the end of second set and Pankov didnt set to Sokolov.

• Amazing save by Zenith. I hope we get to see 6th set like yesterday 😍

I don’t have a clear favorite but I kinda want Zenith to win. Both teams are a bit tense.

How was the score of game 1?

• Amazing save by Zenith. I hope we get to see 6th set like yesterday 😍

I don’t have a clear favorite but I kinda want Zenith to win. Both teams are a bit tense.

100% agree. As well as yesterday match, I dont have a clear fav today either, so since I love vball, Im just rooting for 6 sets of high level vball.

• Sorry for the offtopic, but Camejo is already eligible for playing for Russia?

I think he isn't. But maybe next year he'll be.

• Andreev is the weakest link. Why can't Sammelvuo see this? :wall:

• Andreev is the weakest link. Why can't Sammelvuo see this? :wall:

Melkozerov isn't on the list... that's why Sammelvuo isn't changing the libero.

• There is not much option when it comes to libero in Russia...

Sokolov playing subpar so far, the wings and serving line keeping them alive

• That miss by Andreev cost Zenit this set :gone:

• Zenit is now heavily pressured to win the next 2 sets to force the Golden set, I don't think this will end good for them..

• I feel like Brizard is not using the middles as much as other matches.

Hopefully, Zenit will grant us another golden set

• Iakolev starting spot in Russia NT is more than locked. What a way to close the diagonal, very quick. Aside his float serve is very dangerous.