• Nimir isnt even in the player list of today against USA :/

Well, with him NED could have grab at least a set, now I dont think so.

• And finally Slovenia beat 3-1 Iran. What a way to end the set and match! Fourth set: 32-20 :white:

Urnaut was just superb at the end of the set, he killed so many impossible OOS, as well as defende as libero. He is the heart of this team.

Slovenia is such a nice team to watch! When they arent wasting time provoking the rival, they display such a nice game: good block defense, transitions, covering the block, etc. Really hope they reach SF and get a medal.

In the other hand, Iran couldnt keep the rhythm of the first set. They could have left Slovenia with only one digit, but they let the European score 5 points in a row and get involved in the match, as we could see in the following sets.

• Nimir isnt even in the player list of today against USA :/

Well, with him NED could have grab at least a set, now I dont think so.

Well...:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Oh gosh,, USA doesnt stop to surprise me lol

• USA with 6 serving errors, no ace, 1 kill block

Netherlands with 3 errors, 3 aces, no block

:teach:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Netherlands starting to match USA's errors on the serve and that's never a good thing.

#FreeBritney

• Netherlands is throwing a bone to USA with Nimir's absence but they said "nah".:white:

#FreeBritney

• USA losing 1-2 against NED without Nimir :gone:

I know they are using this match in order to give rhythm to Sander, but I really didnt expect USA to lose two sets against NED, which is actually playing a super basic vball. Anyway, I think we will see a tie-break.

• Italy B-C team giving France B team a run for their money :box:

• If France loses today, their spot in the Final4 could be in risk. They still have to face Poland.

In the other hand, Slovenia and Russia, the other two teams who are in the race, have "easier" rivals in front.

• If France loses today, their spot in the Final4 could be in risk. They still have to face Poland.

In the other hand, Slovenia and Russia, the other two teams who are in the race, have "easier" rivals in front.

France and Serbia giving Russia chances day by day, technically Russia were out of contention a few days ago..