Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• I don't think she fits the all-around USA OH mold. There would have to be massive improvements and adjustments to her game.

The USA doesn't need her to be that anyways (they have plenty on the team or in the pipeline) They need the OOS weapon that they don't have. I hope playing behind Boskovic can help her with that. (playing both OH/Opp for Ecza)

By all around OH I mean balanced OH and not defensive OH. MBH was terrible receiver before but she gradually improved. If JT can do that then her place as OH in the American team is mostly secured. She can hit balls in system and out of system already. I just hope she doesnt turn out like Brankica (no offense to her though).

• By all around OH I mean balanced OH and not defensive OH. MBH was terrible receiver before but she gradually improved. If JT can do that then her place as OH in the American team is mostly secured. She can hit balls in system and out of system already. I just hope she doesnt turn out like Brankica (no offense to her though).

her passing isn’t near as bad 😂😂 at least JT has the flexibility to move to the other pin... Brankica doesn’t

• Kuzeyboru renewed with Matea Ikic. I dont know what are they going to do with 5 OH, 3 of them foreign and 3 of them are the same type of players. Instead of Lianma-Matea they could get 1 good OH.:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I agree! I don't think Matea-Mitchem duo was problematic last season. Their biggest problem was Opposite position and they get that covered very well. They have now 4 good/decent MB so that position is also good but having a foreign backup while not playing in European cup doesn't really make sense.

• I agree! I don't think Matea-Mitchem duo was problematic last season. Their biggest problem was Opposite position and they get that covered very well. They have now 4 good/decent MB so that position is also good but having a foreign backup while not playing in European cup doesn't really make sense.

I am very sad for ezgi akyaldiz to backup

• Acıbadem will probably sponsor Fenerbahçe's men basketball team since big transfers like egonu zehra didn't happen.The basketball team's budget is expected to increase from 15 million euros to around 30 million.😕

The owner of Acıbadem is a great Fenerbahçe fan and loves volleyball so much.I heard He will take part in Fenerbahçe's main board of directors next election. i think he will reconsider sponsoring the women volleyball team in the next years.

• Do we have any information on about what Eczacibasi offered to Maja to convince her to come back? She's way too good to play for a club which has been such as mess in the last year(s). The only thing I can think of is Boskovic. If she wants to win CL she has to wait for at least 1 year longer to try again

• Do we have any information on about what Eczacibasi offered to Maja to convince her to come back? She's way too good to play for a club which has been such as mess in the last year(s). The only thing I can think of is Boskovic. If she wants to win CL she has to wait for at least 1 year longer to try again

She probably got the offer mid-season and accepted it. As someone said before Vakıfbank offered her a new contract but she was already signed with Eczacı. When she signed it, she didnt get the offer from Vakıf. Even tho Eczacı is a mess lately they are still one of the best and richest teams in Europe. Plus she is close to home and she will play with Boskovic.