Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• im not backing down from #FreeJT

hide-face-serious.gif

:offtopic:

Lol this is serbian-turkish singer Emina Jahovic. "Proper" gif choice Lol.

• :offtopic:

Lol this is serbian-turkish singer Emina Jahovic. "Proper" gif choice Lol.

• This was a bop though! it's prolly the only hit she had here though, there were some flops as well :rolll:

• Am I the only one missing SWP in Turkish league this season?:heart:

• Eda Erdem: If we talk about Boskovic, then she has a very pleasant character. Maybe she's the best in the world. But she's so modest, so young, he just turned 24, she's not the kind of person who thinks she's the best in the world. every time she sees me, she asks me, "Sister, how are you?"

• Eda Erdem: If we talk about Boskovic, then she has a very pleasant character. Maybe she's the best in the world. But she's so modest, so young, he just turned 24, she's not the kind of person who thinks she's the best in the world. every time she sees me, she asks me, "Sister, how are you?"

in this interview, Eda was asked what kind of problems they face within the team and she said sometimes there are disagreements with the number of sets a player get but they usually overcome it. She also said last ECH was the smoothest tournament they had in that aspect.

Some fans over social media speculated she said it as a way of shading Naz because it was the tournament she was missing. I don’t know if this is true but I know for a fact that Eda sometimes throws shade like that.

however, I find it hard to believe they are having dispute over number of sets they get. What is this, junior team?

• in this interview, Eda was asked what kind of problems they face within the team and she said sometimes there are disagreements with the number of sets a player get but they usually overcome it. She also said last ECH was the smoothest tournament they had in that aspect.

Some fans over social media speculated she said it as a way of shading Naz because it was the tournament she was missing. I don’t know if this is true but I know for a fact that Eda sometimes throws shade like that.

however, I find it hard to believe they are having dispute over number of sets they get. What is this, junior team?

I watched the interview but I did not feel that honestly, it just came up so naturally...

• IMO there may be a problem between Eda and Naz, but it is more like a cold war, there can't be a visible conflict since both are really professionel. Eda is a very dominant character who gives some suggestions about their game to other players on the court. While Cansu and Buse as setter are not disturbed by these suggestions since Eda is like their elder sister, Naz may be disturbed. Eda, on the other hand, may see Naz as a threat to her leadership because of such behaviors. Also, ın the resignation tags opened for Terzic last year, while Eda was criticized a lot, Naz was usually somewhat praised.

I don't know if I explained the last part clearly, but I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a problem between them.

• IMO there may be a problem between Eda and Naz, but it is more like a cold war, there can't be a visible conflict since both are really professionel. Eda is a very dominant character who gives some suggestions about their game to other players on the court. While Cansu and Buse as setter are not disturbed by these suggestions since Eda is like their elder sister, Naz may be disturbed. Eda, on the other hand, may see Naz as a threat to her leadership because of such behaviors. Also, ın the resignation tags opened for Terzic last year, while Eda was criticized a lot, Naz was usually somewhat praised.

I don't know if I explained the last part clearly, but I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a problem between them.

I would doubt that. They have been playing together for such a long time. And in the interviews they look quite close. And both are really professional players, well-rounded. I wouldn't expect such drama between them. The authority of Eda in especially FB is unquestionable. She is seen as goddess (well deservedly) I don't think she would consider Naz as threat, who has a calm non-threatening character

• In the beginning of this season, considering the summer and the NT performances too, I thought it would be Naz's last season in FB. However, unlike the NT season, Naz is actually saving FB while Buse seems to struggle a lot. I know it is too early to talk about Buse but I guess Naz will stay in FB at least 1-2 more seasons until they find a solid replacement or make Buse/Lila ready for this level.

• Imo Naz can potentially get better and have a career at top level longer than we think if she gets mentally better. She's like 5-6 year younger than Maja after all.

• BUSE is not a bad quarterback but it is not yet sure to play as number 1. Lila I hope that in Sarıyer will get more experiences and come back to Fenerbahce and is a material for a good quarterback:rose::super: