2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• Naz setting to middle's are so bad. It is so agressive they can't handle that ball's.

• Gizem can't defense anything today.

Can you blame her Plummer and Egonu attacking with 100km/h every second attack:what:

• Wolosz what a game from her, using everyone perfectly, amazing, amazing setter :rose::rose:

• Can we see Fedorovtseva in Eczacibasi please, Maja/Boskovic/Fedorovtseva :super:, anyway local players can't handle with ambitions of powerhouses.

• What are the stats from Egonu ? She is like 70% in attack this whole match right :what::what::what:

What monster performance from her.

• The way Terzic treat Ana Cristina is pathetic, everyone can make mistakes and play badly thought the whole match, except her.

• I expected way way more from this match. Fenerbahce didn’t show anything special, few come back moments but even in this comeback I didn’t expect from Fener to win set.

Everyone in Conegliano played really, really good. They cover Plummer really good in reception, block worked so good.

Wolosz is the BOSS.

• Fedorovtseva 63%, 17 yo player against best club in the world ATM without true help by majority of her teammates.

• I'm quite curious about the match between Praia and Fenerbahce... Right now, I think it can go either way. I'm thinking it depends a lot (duh) on serve and reception. I'm not sure if a duo with Ana and Arina would work, not even because I think it's undoable, but it seems Terzic won't give them the time they need to work together in the back court. I see Fener vulnerable, but I also think they have what it takes to put up a great performance, if they're able to handle reception.

Praia, I have to say, is still a bit of a mystery to me. They also have what it akes to do very well, but they also can be dangerously vulnerable reception-wise. For Praia, particularly, I see this match as a pressure test. If they can serve Fener away and have a good distribution in attack, I'll see them with different eyes from now on.

• Ana Cristina should have stayed longer. The outcome might be different 👎

The outcome probably wouldn't be different, Conegliano is just to strong for Fenerabhce, but indeed Ana Cristina should be the full time player at this competition. Meliha is totaly devasteting as a player, she can't play volleyball on this level. IMO they even should insist on Arina - Ana C. duo in MCSL, because Popović with Naz is unusable, that connection is nowhere to find. Lazareva is consistently on her level, isn't flashy but that's it. I am actually fine with her, IMO she doesn't deserve that much criticizm. Gizem :down:

• I Hope Ana Cristina can go to another team next Season. Terzic isnt helping her. She made a good game against ECZ even without good time in court in the games before. After Fener vs ECZ she didnt get any credit (confidence).

• I am not a fener fan but I hate Zoran Terzic. I think he didn't prepare the team for the tournament at all.

• Thaisa :white::white: I reckon if she didn't have that injury of hers, she would still arguably be the #1 MB in the world

• What are the stats from Egonu ? She is like 70% in attack this whole match right :what::what::what:

What monster performance from her.

56%