Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I’m watching !!!

So my prediction with strarting six was right. Folie and American OH duo and Nica and Christina for Novara…

• Oh I really love this set for now, it is very tie :box:

• My Folieee, what a spike from her :super::super:

Front row Plummer, Egonu and Folie :sos:

• Ebrar is for now really nice fit in the team. Her approach is way faster than before !!!

For now Novara is leading because of deadly serve and Conegliano is crucking !!

What a rally !!!!:sos::super:

• I have feeling with Plummer in the game when two Americans finds right connection with Wolosz and with rest of the team player. Imoco is gone be hell good team with so many option in the attack :sos::sos:

Plummer is hamering this attacks!

• I have feeling with Plummer in the game when two Americans finds right connection with Wolosz and with rest of the team player. Imoco is gone be hell good team with so many option in the attack :sos::sos:

Plummer is hamering this attacks!

you have link?

• Oh God Courtney, I was expecting way more from you at reception.:gone:

Novara take it and they deserve it, first set. They looked better in the court.

Conegliano needs to stability at reception and Plummer was better than Courtney in that part. And that is crazy :what:

Plummer was main weapon in Conegliano instead of Egonu :what:

• I told you guys

But they said...courtney is better or equal to hill,she has better attack,etc

Where are they now? She made last 2 novara points

:down::down::down:

Kim I miss u

• no one can replace hill in conegliano. Plummer might be better in attack than her but hill is far better than plummer in receive and defense which is the bread and butter of conegliano. Courtney is inconsistent as well!

Sylla will still start the game, we all know mckenzie was even better than her last season. But santarlli will rotate the players for sure.

• Hancock playing well so far. Good distribution, involving everyone in attack!:thumbup:

• My Gog what a defence from De Gennaro, not only now but She is not stoping :sos:

• Literally no one never.

Yeah, Courtney had ~mediocre season in Scandicci - to make a roster of much better team (Conegliano) where she's a core system player (due to her reception) with no alternative on the bench was very questionable choice from the beginning of Conegliano.

But obviously we should wait a bit more until we jump to some valid conclusions.

• Yeah they told that when I wrote that courtney isn't half of what kim is

Don't worry guys,I gonna search that comment and expose that user :lol::lol: