Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• De Gennaro really knows what is social distance.

Queen :heart::mirror:

• Ebrar Karakurt was named MVP of the regular season.

Resim

• Sorry, I should've been more precise. I was asking if this is some official award, or is this just based on a fact that she got the most MVPs alongside Mingardi? Trofeo Gazzetta is (was?) the most prestigous award in this regard, and she was 2nd behind Mingardi in that, so that's why I'm asking.

• Sorry, I should've been more precise. I was asking if this is some official award, or is this just based on a fact that she got the most MVPs alongside Mingardi? Trofeo Gazzetta is (was?) the most prestigous award in this regard, and she was 2nd behind Mingardi in that, so that's why I'm asking.

I don't know, Turkish media say Ebrar was named the MVP. I guess they saw it from Novara's IG.

• i saw a volleyball world post stating malinov as the best setter of the season

• Yeah she got the most MVP so they're going by that, but there's no "official" MVP for the regular season

How many MVP did she get in total?

Overall, do you guys think that she was the best OPP of the league after Egonu?

• 1. Egonu

2. Mingardi

3. Ebrar

4. Nwakalor

5. Lanier

I don't think so, Ebrar has a better attacking ratio, and she is way better than Mingardi at serving and blocking.

If someone was comparable to Ebrar, it would be Antropova. That girl had an amazing season! I would also put Grobelna above Lanier

• She is 1% more terminal...

meanwhile Mingardi is more efficient (.288 to .264) while sharing two rotations with Lucia while Ebrar shares two with Nika.

If you are going to compare the players next to them, you should talk about the setters first. While Ebrar plays with Hancock, Mingardi plays with Poulter. Setters can make huge differences.