CEV Champions League 2022

• I think Chiaka said they didn’t have an off day in 19 days which is pretty cruel. Not sure if it means physical work all the time, maybe they had tactical meetings etc but still too much. I am sure it is same for Imoco as well, give or take a day. I am not including Fener since they were pretty unprepared. And now these teams will play CL match this week. Vakif already went to France for the upcoming CL match. CEV and FIVB should be in alliance with their scheduling.

When CEV & FIVB both think it was ok for Zaksa to travel all the way from Poland to Brazil to play the World Club Championships then immediately fly to Russia to play a Champions League match, we shouldn’t have any hope on these rubbish organizations

• so naturally, Dresden wins 17-15 in the fifth lol

denzz I was only able to score watch.. stats dont look great

https://www-old.cev.eu/Competi…hStatistics.aspx?ID=46450

Yes, Dresden is not playing well this season, the only positive thing you can tell about them: they never give up and fight until the last ball.

• Yes, Dresden is not playing well this season, the only positive thing you can tell about them: they never give up and fight until the last ball.

Dresden has a very young team this season.

Somehow they don't manage to bring it all together at the same time for a whole match.

When Storck is good, the OH or MB don't score and vice versa.

But nevertheless they already won a title and are in the finals for another one this season..

• Lost count how many blocks Moscow already has! I just can't watch Hancock setting. Her sets always have a different tempo and location:gone: Only her sets to the middles are good (most of the time).

• Cate Bosetti and her smart spikes :super::super::super:

• Just imagine this team with Poulter in it. Novara looks so good as team.

I think only Hancock didn’t signed 2years contrat with Novara.

• Daalderop is real important today! Scoring from all positions on court:box:

I'm impressed by Chirichella so far this season! She is playing at a consistent level and scoring in both block and attack ^^

• Novara is just on another level than Moscow.

They are playing great. Everyone are involved, Nika is playing amazing.

I can’t believe how stabile her reception become. One more prove that hard work is paying off.

• Jovana playing her best match this season probably

• My God what bombs from Egonu, poor Chemik players :lol::gone:

• I hope the final set shows Lavarini it's a possibility to play with Daalderop and Herbots as outside hitter duo!:roll: