CEV Cup 2022

• I know Krystal Rivers loves Germany and all.... but 24 points in 3 sets against Busto....

how does someone not pick her up? lol

I guess it's mostly due to her medical history. Stuttgart is willing to take the risk and is fully aware that Rivers will always miss some matches every season and nobody knows which ones. Other clubs might not want to take the risk, and OTOH I guess Rivers also knows and appreciates how well Stuttgart treats her and won't risk being treated worse by another club just to earn more money.

• Simone Lees performance is disappointing… I thought she’d maybe get back into the NT picture

But Maria Segura-Pallares had the very same issue yesterday - Busto Arsizios block-field-defense was just too well for both Stuttgart wing spikers, to be honest - only Rivers could make her points as usual.

• Yes! Although her last name is now Pavlovic, I searched a bit further and found out her husband plays volleyball in Kamnik as well. So that might be a reason to play there

I loved her in ŁKS!! She is unique, although sometimes makes weird decisions she had an average beginning but then she played well and had good connection with middles. She also is very offensive, I remember commentators being angry because she was tipping sooo often :lol: But yes her flying to Italy wasn't the smartest thing to do at that time xd

• Saying an early goodbye to PAOK's CEV Cup run

Our receives are so horrible the 1st set ended in less than 25 minutes💀Dayeong barely even got to set the ball

This game is like a walk in the park for the Alba Blaj players, they aren't even tired at all, don't even need to try

Our attacks are horribly weak too

- but I won't blame the players too much either

Can't believe the PAOK team sent their players on an 18 hour bus ride instead of a flight to Romania from Greece right after their previous match

• CV Gran Canaria (ESP) – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź (POL) 0:3

(14:25, 19:25, 16:25)

CV: Marques, Manzano (12), Garreau (3), Varela (4), Matienzo (8), Alvares, Sanchez (libero) oraz Priante (1), Montoro (1), Gonzalez, Castellano (1)

ŁKS: Grajber (14), Witkowska (10), Sobiczewska (8), Ratzke (3), Algierska (12), Jones-Perry (8), Maj- Erwardt (libero) and Pacak, Jukoski (1), Colombo (1)

• Actually the match wasnt in Blaj (the.city of the team) but in Targu Mures. I thought that there wasn't an airport in Targu Mures, but there is...

• CV Gran Canaria (ESP) – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź (POL) 0:3

(14:25, 19:25, 16:25)

CV: Marques, Manzano (12), Garreau (3), Varela (4), Matienzo (8), Alvares, Sanchez (libero) oraz Priante (1), Montoro (1), Gonzalez, Castellano (1)

ŁKS: Grajber (14), Witkowska (10), Sobiczewska (8), Ratzke (3), Algierska (12), Jones-Perry (8), Maj- Erwardt (libero) and Pacak, Jukoski (1), Colombo (1)

Looking at the stats, very poor performance of both Gran Canaria's opposites... They had 2 matches last weekend and a trip of 4700 kms but well, I'm not a fan of excuses. I hope tomorrow they could play better.

• Stuttgart - Busto.

Stuttgart without Rivers amd Busto without Gray.

• Block party by Stuttgart :white: