CEV Cup 2022

• The main reason for Maja's poor performance is not the players she plays with. She started to make a lot of mistakes like in these two tweets. She is losting her precision.

Anyway, It was very fun to watch Maja at the peak but now she is far from her old days. I want to remember her with her good performances. That's why I think she should retire.

• today’s match: i feel that Ecza could do better volley with Elif nowadays, maybe she is not a legend and not so creative but much better physically

I agree, she didn't do a bad job last year. Eczacı is making a mistake by not giving her a chance. When they hired Maja, thought she would only sit on the bench and jump in whenever Elif struggles but she played more game than Elif did. As mentioned by other users, she can't show her magic anymore and she signed with Eczacibasi for retirement salary obviously (otherwise she could have gone to a team who is playing CL) it is really a waste of talent keeping elif in the bench for current Maja

• (otherwise she could have gone to a team who is playing CL)

The level of ignorance. She signed her contract with Eczacibasi a lot before she can even imagine that Eczacibasi will finish at 4th place. LoL :lol::gone:

Otherwise i agree, Eczacibasi should invest in their young future star Elif Sahin and let Maja go even now. For her it is better to sit at home, rest and prepare for the NT season, than to take the place of such a talent.

• I don’t think Maja should retire. Yeah, there are moments that you don’t expect from such experienced player but she is still good. I don’t think she deserves such criticism. And how people think Elif could do better than Maja is just hilarious.

• Parubets is the one who should move to other team ASAP, she is too good to stay in the team which would never win anything. Can’t imagine she had an ACL injury just around a year ago, she doesn’t show any sign she had such a serious injury and plays just as well as ever.

• Parubets is the one who should move to other team ASAP, she is too good to stay in the team which would never win anything. Can’t imagine she had an ACL injury just around a year ago, she doesn’t show any sign she had such a serious injury and plays just as well as ever.

Eczacıbaşı should sign her while she is there already lol

• Yeah, move on from Maja, she doesn't even playing in this match. (p.s. i was 100% ironic about Elif and future star)

Let's praised a bit Parubets. She is just amazing. Russian NT with Parubets - Fedorovtseva duo :box:. If only Terzic won't screw up something.

Parubets is playing well, but I think she's still far away from her best pre-injury shape actually :|

• Voronkova reading this :lol:

am-ia-joke-to-you-am-ia-joke.gif

Yeah, I actually have her in mind, this trio should be the base of this team. I'm just feeling the momentum for Parubets/Fedorovtseva, but also Voronkova, "You should be there, i'm sorry for not mentioning you."

• Parubets is playing well, but I think she's still far away from her best pre-injury shape actually :|

I agree. I think Terzic will just use her to improve the reception of the team or to replace Voronkova in case she has a bad day.

• Parubets is playing well, but I think she's still far away from her best pre-injury shape actually :|

It’s just a few months after her returning to the court, just give her more time I’m confident she will get back to her very best shape. Most important is she is still fast and can jump high, her recovery is already very good & fast. How many players lost these after ACL surgery...