2024 Paris Olympic Games

• Oh gosh, just woke up and thought my eyes were deceiving me. NL better be winning today because otherwise they done. Don't see them beat Serbia (if they couldn't even beat them on their worst day at ECH semifinal) and a fired up DOM will also be very very difficult. :gone:

• Not suprising, i was expecting DR to beat Serbia. (Losing to Czecia was a surprise)

DR is very tall team and Maja made their life easier. Bosko isn't in terminal mood physically, she can't keep that mood more than 1 month. Stevanovic is back to her mediocre mood, Busa is Busa who is just a bad OH. Uzelac is a talent but, as I mentioned earlier, expectations from her just too high. She isn't Arina, she isn't new Mihajlovic. If everything works well, she will be new Spasojevic. Expectations needs to be lowered.

• I really really want DOM to be in Paris. They can take any medal contender team to a tiebreaker but also they can end up losing all their games😂 we need this level of chaos in Olympics 🙏

• Not suprising, i was expecting DR to beat Serbia. (Losing to Czecia was a surprise)

DR is very tall team and Maja made their life easier. Bosko isn't in terminal mood physically, she can't keep that mood more than 1 month. Stevanovic is back to her mediocre mood, Busa is Busa who is just a bad OH. Uzelac is a talent but, as I mentioned earlier, expectations from her just too high. She isn't Arina, she isn't new Mihajlovic. If everything works well, she will be new Spasojevic. Expectations needs to be lowered.

well damn we might as well cancel our program then and send them all home if that’s the case.

• well damn we might as well cancel our program then and send them all home if that’s the case.

You don't have to overreact any criticism towards Serbia NT. Especially considering the fact that you are the one who call players and teams constantly 'terrible, weak, very bad' etc🙄

• Cansu is playing her best game this summer! Great distribution of balls and very creative game play:obey:

• Turkish block is top notch! 6 blocks already but also they are touching every Brazilian attack

• gabi's insane defense is the only thing keeping Brazil together

• No idea if it's an unpopular opinion, but I think Karakurt is playing better as OH than OPP. I don't know if it's because she has "less pressure" as OH to be carrying the team, or if it's some Santarelli magic that made her improve from Novara times, but I am still amazed how comfortable she looks out on position 4 in such a short time :super: