2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Also when watching any games of Canada, DOM, Korea… The overall level of this VNL is very bad… Only Japan & Thailand (when they were healthy;() brought surprises.

I dont think Canada has been that bad. (compared to expectations)

Korea.... yea.

It's just further evidence to get rid of core/challengers... I wouldnt even mind more teams getting promoted/relegated.

Give me Colombia and France instead of Korea and someone.

• In the future it should be banned for a club coach to be NT coach imho. It's hard enough as is to avoid corruption in this country without literally handing it :wavy::gone:

• You are being too harsh to Ebrar. Why would you say she will never be while her growth is quite substantial, and she had a great season in Italy by being basically the second best opposite of the league.

PS: Eda is not the problem

I wanted her to be better so bad but honestly I don't see any improvements. I only see gradual decline in her performance. For me the 2018 - 2019 and 2019 - 2020 seasons were her peaks.

And she being the second best opposite of the Italian league is a speculation.

I admit though I was being harsh by saying she will never be...Let's see.

• Also just one more impression about this match.

Serbia finally was really good from the service line. It was really disciplined and agressive, that was maybe the best part of our game and great blocking performance as mostly direct affection of that.

• Well, TUR will eventually have Vargas, who can probably play outside...

• just have less teams in the competition

• Derya is a trending topic (twitter) in Brazil lol she said something about wanting to play first in Brazil and then in Italy.

• Well, TUR will eventually have Vargas, who can probably play outside...

They should hire Terzic then for their NT coach :cheesy::lol::gone:.

#justbestwishes

• I dont Get ALL this Dambrik suportte in Netherlands. Knollema IMO is way better player.

• Gizem has had a very good season and because of personal whims Gui is not called to the team, Ayça just doesn't suit me as libero No. 1 in the national team: Simge & Gizem ~~> Ayça.

Saliha had a very good 1st VNL tournament as well as a really good season in the club as a starter, İlkin still understand that she is not because she had a very bad season and Meliha is there for merit, in my opinion, because she does not have a spike.

OH could look like this: Hande, Saliha, Derya, Tuğba ~ I think they would do the trick in such a combination.

MB: Beyza and Bahar are a nice solid mid laner but not so high a level to replace Eda and Zehra.

Kübra & Aslı ~~~> Beyza & Bahar - I would like to add that if you have these players, it's worth playing with them.

Ehh:wall:

• Gonzalez isnt happening in this VNL.