2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I always said...you control mb and then you can win easily to turkey that like to be called turkiye

So...

• 15.5K fans didn't deserve that... Turkey really is a country that can help make volleyball rise to the mainstream but sadly it's always just not there, Gio needs to finally decide on the OHs, I would prefer Saliha over Ilkin there even if she is bad, Tugba should've been tried. Egonu is insane, she reminds me of KYK in the sense that even if she doesn't score 75%, her teammates have a sense of confidence with her on court and the setters have so much options, Orro was horrible today, but still never lost control.

• I always said...you control mb and then you can win easily to turkey that like to be called turkiye

So...

and why this? what is wrong with you people really? Why did not you control Vakifbank's middles Conegliano who likes to be called loser? This is disgusting.

• I apologize from all the spectators for such a lame match. Well done Italy! It was a well deserved match and they looked like a machine having no troubles, except a few receiving problems.

On Turkish side, that's why you needed Naz in the NT. Cansu plays like an MVP but in crucial matches, her choices are really questionable and today was one of them. She simply should set to middles + Ebrar in such matches until the team is leading and then start using 4s.

She set to Ilkin on some crucial sets and then never again, I mean I get you don't set to her because she can't spike well but you showed the opponents your weakness in offense, lost confidence in your OH and your outside also lost confidence lmao.

• I think we need a more level-headed setter than Cansu. Lila Sengun or Buse Unal should be called again at least for a serious S2 option. I didn't like what Gio did this season at all with the NT having a non-existent bench

• I think Italy has more chances to win but I just hope Brazil won't have several meltdowns as it did in the pool match. We need a 5-set match with 20x18:box:

• I dont think that Italy was that good. Actually Egonu was on point today. When the team needs her the most.. she was there

• Ebrar wasnt that ambitious today

• I dont think that Italy was that good. Actually Egonu was on point today. When the team needs her the most.. she was there

They caught me by surprise too. Italy was messy a few days ago then suddenly showed up today with some consistency.