2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Reception shank masterclass :white:

• Reception shank masterclass :white:

From both teams ^^

• Isn't Eda old enough to know how to pass? Maybe she could be on the backrow instead of the OH.

• Isn't Eda old enough to know how to pass? Maybe she could be on the backrow instead of the OH.

She could probably dig better than some of them. We'd like to see a new Valeskinha.

• Choosing the Best MBs this year must be really difficult (assuming they are chosen fairly)... I mean we can all see Carol getting an award and many people were saying Zehra as well from early on, but now Stevanovic, Aleksic and even Danesi are definitely making a point for themselves.

• I have just noticed that Lozo, Milenkovic, Aleksic and Boskovic are all from the same generation 8| And if Im not wrong, Serbia didnt finish in a good position in that youth WCH, maybe top 8 at max.

• Choosing the Best MBs this year must be really difficult (assuming they are chosen fairly)... I mean we can all see Carol getting an award and many people were saying Zehra as well from early on, but now Stevanovic, Aleksic and even Danesi are definitely making a point for themselves.

I don't see any of Turkish players getting any kind of awards. Not with this performance

• I can't believe how many times Ebrar has gone to the floor in this match

• I don't see any of Turkish players getting any kind of awards. Not with this performance

One of the Turkish MBs will get an award no matter what. I have no doubts.

• Literally everyone knew where that was going

• I don't see any of Turkish players getting any kind of awards. Not with this performance

They are the hosts, they reached SFs. I would be highly surprised if TUR doesnt get an award. For me Cansu was a serioust contender for the best setter, award, but her performance yesterday was :what: Against THA she had superb moments, but her lows against Italy were really low.

Eda and Zehra were also amazing during the preliminary round, same against THA, but Zehra tends to disappear in key matches. Besides these 3 players, I do not see any other with a slight chance to get an indiivual award.

• Lozo is fucking amazing, and she will play in Romanian league next year.

She proved herself against strongest opponents.

• Lozo is fucking amazing, and she will play in Romanian league next year.

She proved herself against strongest opponents.

she’s been outstanding today ugh. Come on Serbia ! One more set

• I think people need to realize the awards are given based on finals week performances not the entire VNL tournament. So what they did before this week doesn't matter for the awards

• This match should determine the second best MB award. Or if Brazil wins, Carol should be MVP and Aleksic and Zehra MB duo, having in mind that both of them really deserve that award it would be the most fair outcome.

• They are the hosts, they reached SFs. I would be highly surprised if TUR doesnt get an award. For me Cansu was a serioust contender for the best setter, award, but her performance yesterday was :what: Against THA she had superb moments, but her lows against Italy were really low.

Eda and Zehra were also amazing during the preliminary round, same against THA, but Zehra tends to disappear in key matches. Besides these 3 players, I do not see any other with a slight chance to get an indiivual award.

Yeah but they played/playing 2 horrible games in the final when it matters the most. None of the players deserve any awards IMO.

• This Serbia team is gonna be monster once Bosko & Maja come back. Stevanovic, Aleksic, & Rasic(?) will be a tough blocking trio.

Rasic retired from NT, even if she make a come back to club volleyball after maternity break, she will not play in NT. But we have Popovic, Kocic and a few really promising youngsters (Osmajic first of all).