2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I think people need to realize the awards are given based on finals week performances not the entire VNL tournament. So what they did before this week doesn't matter for the awards

I think we all know that but we also know that being a host and also being a very famous player count a lot.

• Something tells me Egonu gonna get MVP again 😂

I fear that no matter what the result of the final, Egonu could get MVP. Her contribution in the finals has been just...out of this world. And currently she is the best spiker, top scorer and best server. Plus, after Danesi, the best Italian blocker.

• Bjelica has been quiet but Buša and Lozo are scoring well so it hasn’t mattered

• Still waiting for Turkiye to enter the game. So far, no sign of it. :|

• Is it too late for Turkiye to just throw this match ?

• Popovic disappeared in Fenerbahce I thought she won't be in the NT again

Which of this players from this Serbian team, had impressive club season? I mean the nearest one is Stevanovic, Aleksic was good also but in french league. Popovic will be really helpful, especially if Maja accept the call for WCH.

• Comparing this match with the epic ECH 2019 final is like day and night. Turkiye's core is basically the same, much more if we check the bench. Plus same coach. While Serbia is almost complete new: no Maja, Boskovic, Popovic, Veljkovic, Brankica nor Popovic (L). The only one is Busa.

Santarelli definitely isnt just telling to target the weaker receivers.

• Serbia, the Cinderella team of this tournament . Crazy

• Cansu has just noticed that she needs to keep feeding her MBs in order to continue this match. Even though both TUR MBs are so good in attack, Serbian block arent following them: they go straigh to the pins.