Japan Women's NT 2022

• I don't frequent this thread but LOL, biglang may nag-tagalog :lol:

I also noticed just recently that Japan NT fans seems to prefer to comment here instead in the tournament thread.

Umayos kayo🤣 i prefer Thailand on how they treat their fans. They're more accommodating. Kulang sa yakap nung bata pa sila yong mga hapon🤣

• #VNL Arrive in Canada for the 3rd week 🇨🇦\

"During the expedition, he will take a picture with an instant camera and develop it after returning to Japan." 📷👀

:thumbup:

I love Google Translate, or they're doing it wrong

• Imo

Japan-Netherlands = 3-0

Japan-Turkey = 3-1

Japan-Serbia = 3-2 match where either could win

Japan-Belgium = 3-0

They haven't played Brazil, have they?

• Turkey is kinda unstable. they can be so strong if they're on.

If they can be strong, I think they might have a good chance of defeating Japan. But from the previous weeks' results, it could be 3-1 in Japan's favour

• The U20 Squad for this summer will compete in the upcoming 21st Asian U20 Champ July 4–11 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan

Player Name Team Height Position

Megumi Fukazawa

深澤めぐみ

SAGA

OH

Tsugumi Fukazawa

深澤つぐみ

Toray Arrows

MB

Haruka Kaji (C)

加地春花

Toyota Body Queens

S

Amika Saeki

佐伯亜魅加

Okayama Seagulls

OH

Mika Yoshitake

吉武美佳

SAGA

OP

Arina Tsutsumi

堤亜里菜

Meikai University 1st year

OH Himeji

Rin Honda

本田凛

Tsukuba 1st year

MB

Niina Kumagai

熊谷仁依奈

Furukawa Gakuen 3rd year

S

Airi Furukawa

古川愛梨

Seitoku 3rd year

MB

Amika Tokumoto

徳本歩未香

Kinrankai 3rd year

L

Anna Uemura

上村杏菜

Kinrankai 2nd year

OH

Ayane Kitamado

北窓絢音

SEIE 2nd year

OH

Ayane Kitamado wasn't in the first training camp

Toyota's Cherry Blossom Girl got cut

Meikai University had three players in the first training camp. I had never heard of that Uni before Arina enrolled there

Toyota's Haruka Kaji as Captain is an interesting choice. Furukawa's Niina Kumagai , the hardest working girl in show business , should be the main setter

• Anybody know the venue where these U20 matches will be played in Nur-Sultan? JVA has listed:

Nur-Sultan (Kazakhstan)

Venue: Main Sports Center at NU

but that seems like a uninformed guess on their part. (Main arena at Nur-Sultan University? Is there such a thing?)

I went to the AVC web site site yesterday but it hasn't finished loading yet. There might be something there :rolll:

• I forgot to mention Akinori Yamada, NEC's previous HC is Head Coaching the U20 Squad

Director: Akinori Yamada (NEC)

Coach: Daichi Saegusa (JVA), Yo Okamoto (NEC Red Rockets)

Trainers: Koji Nojiri (Bright Body Co., Ltd.), Aya Fukushima (Keds Sports)

Analyst: Minami Ito (Gunma Bank Green Wings)

• Gunma must be dead serious about ousting Kurobe. Their new coach Mayumi Saito was a former NT ace around Nakada's time but probably earlier? First time hearing of her being a coach though.

• Gunma must be dead serious about ousting Kurobe. Their new coach Mayumi Saito was a former NT ace around Nakada's time but probably earlier? First time hearing of her being a coach though.

Gunma's been serious from the get go. They're about the only V2 team that's had a real coach coach all along. A couple more may have moved in lately, maybe Brilliant Aries ... and the new teams knocking at the V.League door are taking the coach part seriously ... Hokkaido, Fukuoka, Kanoa

Saito might turn out to be about as good as Nakata was :| I don't know either one of them as a player

This is her first time coaching a team so it's more of a stepping stone for her. She only helped out during training camps organized by her bestfriend Naomi Masuko who has her own foundation. Saito was quite notorious for not following what her coaches tell her to do, more on that if you google Masuko's talks where she emphasizes balancing soft and tough techniques for growth. She would always namedrop Saito as one of the rebels in her examples. Which is why I find this all the more ironic now that Saito is a coach herself.

• This is her first time coaching a team so it's more of a stepping stone for her. She only helped out during training camps organized by her bestfriend Naomi Masuko who has her own foundation. Saito was quite notorious for not following what her coaches tell her to do, more on that if you google Masuko's talks where she emphasizes balancing soft and tough techniques for growth. She would always namedrop Saito as one of the rebels in her examples. Which is why I find this all the more ironic now that Saito is a coach herself.

I think this is about her following Tomoko Yoshihara's footsteps in promoting a V2 team to V1

• Yesterday was supposed to be a friendly match between Japan and Serbia.

Does anyone know what the result was? :cheesy:

• I mean it's AVC. What do you expect. They keep information like top secret.