Russia NT 2022

• russia seems not conpete in any tournament in 2023,maybe at olympic qualification tournament if the invasion ends soon so it would be a waste to include the veterans at the team

• it seems russia didn't find teams available or interested to play with them

Superleague was advanced and will start 23 september

• Goncharova (Moscow) 34 pts vs Parubets (Lokomotiv) 24 pts

If Russia were able to participate in recent tournaments, I'm sure they are one of the favorites but alas it's not meant to be ;(

• russian future and olympic participation gonna be decided between this month and the next

If they play at pre olympic games

If they lose 50 points in the world ranking

If they play at the european

If russia can't play in both tournaments and also lose 50 points imo olympic participation is almost over

Considering they gonna also lose 50 points also in 2023 for not participating in any tournament

If the war finish in 2023 and they are allowed to take part in 2024 vnl they will only have preliminary games to get points to aim a possible ranking spot but it would be really difficult

• Goncharova (Moscow) 34 pts vs Parubets (Lokomotiv) 24 pts

If Russia were able to participate in recent tournaments, I'm sure they are one of the favorites but alas it's not meant to be ;(

The depth of outside hitters Russia have is insane whereas most top teams are desperate at that position. It is a pity for so many young and coming players from Russia.

Yeah I think that idea could work some teams that are blessed with great OHs, not only Brazil but also Russia can do the same with Voronkova, Parubets and Arina😍

Mmmm. I remember that I want to ask something. Why Terzic dod not call Parubets in NT the last summer??? And generally why did he call only the youngests?

Mmmm. I remember that I want to ask something. Why Terzic dod not call Parubets in NT the last summer??? And generally why did he call only the youngests?

russia ban seems to be long since the war didn't look to end and even now

So he said he wanted to prepare a team for the future with the new players

That and Parubets also just recovered from her surgery. I'm pretty sure she will be invited back to NT, maybe she can even play as fake receiving Opp

• Why would Russia play with fake Opp? :lol:

Well they still have Goncharova - and let's say even without her - Parubets can play as one freeing one of Arina/Voronkoa from reception. Akimova is still too inexperienced if we talk about the biggest tournaments.