Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• According to Kerem Övet, GS had a deal with Gaila but since it took so long, she signed with Dinamo Kazan instead. He also added that he expects a similar situation with Popovic since problems with her contract we similar to Gaila's and their transfers were somehow connected.

He said there are problems with Aycin's contract too but added that this one will most likely be solved without troubles.

Meanwhile, GS's new manager is Asuman Karakoyun. I am glad that they built a young and good quality staff this season with Asuman as manager, Dehri as ass. trainer and Ataman as main trainer. They might attract some young names next season.

• I would say Melis Durul

I'm very surprised with this transfer, she can't play in any team in Turkish league, I wonder if she will be backup there

• She is supposed to be starter there and Julia Twardowska her backup. But, this team will be messy anyway :D

• According to Kerem Övet, GS had a deal with Gaila but since it took so long, she signed with Dinamo Kazan instead. He also added that he expects a similar situation with Popovic since problems with her contract we similar to Gaila's and their transfers were somehow connected.

He said there are problems with Aycin's contract too but added that this one will most likely be solved without troubles.

Meanwhile, GS's new manager is Asuman Karakoyun. I am glad that they built a young and good quality staff this season with Asuman as manager, Dehri as ass. trainer and Ataman as main trainer. They might attract some young names next season.

I really wonder how they renewed with Anthi.And if Gaila has agreed with Kazan,i can't think of any other available Op.Maybe they go with lower budget this season

• I really wonder how they renewed with Anthi.And if Gaila has agreed with Kazan,i can't think of any other available Op.Maybe they go with lower budget this season

It sounded like they have troubles to find a proper opposite and any other solution. I guess Anthi does not want to play opposite, otherwise they could find an OH instead, for example according to rumours Derya Cebecioglu wanted to come to GS on loan.

In any case, if they can find a decent opposite/OH and MB, then it will be a better team than last year. It would be nice if they could get Ana Cristina as opposite, but FB would never loan their players to GS.

Btw, I read in Turkish forums that Monza is interested in Hande Baladin! Hope this happens.

• It sounded like they have troubles to find a proper opposite and any other solution. I guess Anthi does not want to play opposite, otherwise they could find an OH instead, for example according to rumours Derya Cebecioglu wanted to come to GS on loan.

In any case, if they can find a decent opposite/OH and MB, then it will be a better team than last year. It would be nice if they could get Ana Cristina as opposite, but FB would never loan their players to GS.

Btw, I read in Turkish forums that Monza is interested in Hande Baladin! Hope this happens.

Hande at Monza? that could be interesting. A change of pace for her.

• It was old rumor, for the previous season or do they still want to transfer her? At least she has a contract until end of 22/23 season.

I don't know if it is true or not. But this is the first time I am reading these rumours. Besides that, if I am not wrong, Monza has 3 OHs and one of them is Begic who is injured.

• I don't know if it is true or not. But this is the first time I am reading these rumours. Besides that, if I am not wrong, Monza has 3 OHs and one of them is Begic who is injured.

They are planing to use Stysiak as an OH, but yeah they still need OH or an OPP. I think they squandered their money last year, they had 7 foreigners for instance. Do they still have budget for this transfer?