Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Is he glitching? :lol:

Probably forgetting to delete the original text after the google translate (I know that's not the case, btw, just a joke;)).

• Ah yes. If this is not a joke, I know this subspecies of Turkish fans from twitter rather well. At the end of every NT season, like clockwork, they are repeating variations of the same phrase "Now Boskovic goes back to sleep until the next summer". It's incredible entertaining to read them (often they get put down by other, more sensible Turkish fans, and that's when the real fun begins.:thumbup:^^

İ was kidding i know she is great. actualy i love Boşkoviç:heart: and the fact is that both Boşkoviç sister could play for our nt if our federation obeyed agreement and paid their desired money:( this made me a bit upset but its not her fault tho

• I know someone didn’t just say Tijana is overrated 😭 her Turkish league stats are just as insane as her national team performances lol but in club it’s harder for someone to carry a team by herself when other teams have multiple great players to help out their stars and ecza these last couple years hasn’t had that until maybe this year

• Anyway. Next topic. What do you guys think Akimova will do next season.

• I think Russians are exceptions, they make bigger offers to attract players.

Many players doesn't like it there

Understandable. The language barrier and the biting cold can put off anyone. I remember Jordan Larson (she played there for 4 years) that she got to learn Russian because almost nobody speaks English there. Maja also "abandoned" Dynamo (Goncharova was pissed) because of the grueling travel time for matches. She said the Russian league is physically demanding.

• I think Boskovic s transfer to Milan is quite a wishful thinking but I sincerely hope it would happen because I'm sick of people constantly complaining that she is 'wasted' in Eczacıbaşı as if she is forcefully enslaved and chained to the club.

I seriously doubt that Milan can offer the same salary she is getting from Eczacıbaşı (she is rumoured to be second most paid player after Egonu) Eczacıbaşı is always blamed to be messy but this season Milan is not any less messy with their transfer policy.

Besides the salary part, Boskovic is treated like a queen by Eczacıbaşı, the club even transfered her bestie to make her happy although she is a terrible setter. Since she didn't want to play every game, club transferred another highly paid Opp as her backup. I don't think she will get the same level of exclusive treatment at Milan as much as she got in Eczacıbaşı for many years.

I wouldn't mind if Eczacıbaşı invests other alternatives like Stysiak or Akimova, if she would leave Eczacıbaşı (again, I really can't imagine this happening next season)

• At this point, Boskovic is the face of Ecz. Although I do hope she moves to another club like Milano in Italy to change the dynamics. I do believe they can afford her. Milano was able to afford Stysiak, Larson, Thompson among others at the same time. Messy transfers but it shows they are rich.

• Personally, I'm not in love with the possibility of Boskovic in Milano, could be even an upgrade of mesiness as you said, still the discussion about such a big thing is always interesting to me, even if it is based on the pure wish of an individual, that was the only motive for writing my post as a logical breakdown, we established a long time ago that she is not forced to stay in Eczacibasi.

I must admit that her games and successes with NT satisfy my appetite so much as a fan, that I am less and less interested (in terms of concern) in her club career, even this year they have a chance to win something, even it will be a nice story to spend her whole career in club like Eczacibasi, regardless of their titles count.

At the same time it would be interesting to see her outside Eczacibasi and Turkish league at all, just out of curiosity (particulary in Italy, LoL).

I don't know, i'm pretty indifirent on this matter (obviously), related to her future career, but also in general I long for surprises and changes, there are a lot of open questions.

*Random toughts, don't come at me you'all, pure rambling, join, correct, let's play whoever wants to

• If she was stating how soon would we expect to see a renewal ? I really believe she is going to leave. Maybe not if they win a big event. It would be so strange to see her on the Italian courts though ahaha

• Fb worked so hard to get Vargas naturalized, that's why I can't imagine her leaving for another Turkish club, also not many clubs would agree to have her only second half of season so that she can play in China