Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• any ideao who can be new coach of Chemik Police???

• I know this user on twitter. he knows nothing about Boskovic's future and just trying to be funny.

well

1. I don’t see how Just posting something like that is funny. There really wasn’t any “joke” in it.
    2. I’m still thinking she is making the move to Italy this next season.

• I have no horse in this race, but I hope Boskovic does go to Italy just to shake things up a bit. Right now, the matches between mid-table teams are more exciting than Conegliano vs. Milano/Novara. There's no one who can really threaten Imoco's dominance.

• So far new players that are rumored to sign with Scandicci are Ognjenovic and Herbots.

Really interested who is gone replace Robinson in Imoco next season :/ if they are gone keep Plummer(Hopes not) they are very limited.

Novara is ones again trying to sing Gray.

• This is obviously a very sarcastic comment. But since it's in Turkish, not everyone can see that

Olcay12 next time please let them know it's a joke/sarcastic comment

I don’t think he/she understood it in the first place. And why post something in Turkish?

KAP stands for Public Disclosure Platform in Turkish and since Monza is not Turkish, they don’t have to disclose anything to Turkish capital markets and Borsa Istanbul.

• Robinson will stay in Imoco IIRC, I think 2024/25 is when she is going to the new league

• You all guys are so triggered with Olcay12 post and i don't know why (sure that i know but want to be polite).

First of all this is the most open mind thread with bunch of fake (shared with or without misleading intention) rumors every year, etc....and that is not okay and you want to clarify that there is no source for that tweet, bla bla bla, and several users done that for several times already.

That tweet is rejected at the moment when was posted here by the majority (you wholeheartedly explained to the minority later that that tweet had no credibility), but also opened a completely legitimate discussion about Boskovic in Milan.

Everyone knows that Boskovic contract with Eczacibasi expire at the end of this season, no information about extension of that so far, she mentioned Italy for a few times already as wish country to play in,......,even just random thoughts about her in Milano is totaly legit start of discussion.

• Robinson will stay in Imoco IIRC, I think 2024/25 is when she is going to the new league

ohhh I though She signed for next season, and I was thinking this was so bad move from her. She has great season with Imoco, winning WCCH and so on. Ohhh great news if She is staying for another season !

• What turkish users wanna say is that if you dont speak or understand türkish language, its better not to trust google translate and share it here. İ believe its not just related to Boşkoviç or anyone else. It can cause misconception. İ myself fluently speak and understand turkish language, İ can say it for sure google translate doesn't alwayz translate it correctly :lol:

• some had difficulty in understanding that the tweet was not more than a sarcastic comment. that's why 2-3 different user posted about it. I am not feeling ı am tirggered lol

I guess some try hard to believe in things that will reinforce what they want to happen.

• some had difficulty in understanding that the tweet was not more than a sarcastic comment. that's why 2-3 different user posted about it. I am not feeling ı am tirggered lol

I guess some try hard to believe in things that will reinforce what they want to happen.

bUlunmaz hint kumaşı deyil yaa gidince lazarevayıda götürsün lütfen srdgddsgdffd she is a ppwerful player but overrated a bit imho. She is good in Serbia but never play so good in Eczaçı 😏

• bUlunmaz hint kumaşı deyil yaa gidince lazarevayıda götürsün lütfen srdgddsgdffd she is a ppwerful player but overrated a bit imho. She is good in Serbia but never play so good in Eczaçı 😏

actually I really like Boskovic and hope she stays in eczacıbaşı but that's irrelevant now.

Like most players, she plays better in the national team, but she does her best for Eczacıbaşı, I can't deny that. Eczacıbaşı made many mistakes over the years and she is one of the last people to blame.

• Eczacıbaşı made many mistakes over the years and she is one of the last people to blame.

ECZ was Jenny's and Zhu's first choice in 2016, but she had to return to Henan halfway to play the national games event and miss some events.

ECZ was not willing to compromise. Guidetti and Vakifbank were, and the rest was history.

• ECZ was Jenny's and Zhu's first choice in 2016, but she had to return to Henan halfway to play the national games event and miss some events.

ECZ was not willing to compromise. Guidetti and Vakifbank were, and the rest was history.

they chose kosheleva over Zhu ting

• bUlunmaz hint kumaşı deyil yaa gidince lazarevayıda götürsün lütfen srdgddsgdffd she is a ppwerful player but overrated a bit imho. She is good in Serbia but never play so good in Eczaçı 😏

Ah yes. If this is not a joke, I know this subspecies of Turkish fans from twitter rather well. At the end of every NT season, like clockwork, they are repeating variations of the same phrase "Now Boskovic goes back to sleep until the next summer". It's incredible entertaining to read them (often they get put down by other, more sensible Turkish fans, and that's when the real fun begins.:thumbup:^^

• actually I really like Boskovic and hope she stays in eczacıbaşı but that's irrelevant now.

Like most players, she plays better in the national team, but she does her best for Eczacıbaşı, I can't deny that. Eczacıbaşı made many mistakes over the years and she is one of the last people to blame.

Yes AGreed. İ don't blame anyonee but Eczaçı still can be strong and competitive if they snatch Haak and Santareli :D yAni boşkoviç olmazsa haak olur dünyanın sonu olmazz:wavy: