Eurovolley 2023

• can't we turn this naturalization into a playful banter? when someone says Turkiye won only because of Vargas, I'd say "yea, go cry harder. they will naturalize Arina too."

It makes for a boring conversation if we're just patting each other in the back.

• I dont remember if there were medal predictions here. lets do it

🏆 Türkiye

🥈Serbia

🥉İtaly

MVP: Vargas/Eda

I think there are 4 MVP candidates in Turkish NT; Vargas, Zehra, Ebrar and Eda. Each can show high performance in a period of a few games and get the MVP award.

• I'd go for Poland for the gold

• for me

🏆 Türkiye

🥈Poland

🥉İtaly

MVP: Hopefully eda but most probably Vargas or Ebrar

• I would like a podium with serbia,poland and Italy :win: Beste europeans imo

• Gals, this conversation has nothing with Eurovolley 2023. Please continue somewhere else.

Actually, this conversation has everything to do with Eurovolley because I don't see Chinese, American, Brazilian fans moaning about naturalization like it's their second job.

• I would like a podium with serbia,poland and Italy :win: Beste europeans imo

What a surprise

• I would like to see Turkey and Poland getting 1st and 2nd places, both deserved it with their increasing momentum in recent years and especially this summer. For the other spot, I guess Italy/Serbia will be main candidates though I would prefer non of them getting medals, I want Mazzanti to be punished and don't like Guidetti either.

My wishful thinking would be 1-Turkey, 2-Poland, 3-Sweden lol. But realistically it is difficult to predict how the order will be between Turkey, Poland, Serbia and Italy.

• I would like to see Turkey and Poland getting 1st and 2nd places, both deserved it with their increasing momentum in recent years and especially this summer. For the other spot, I guess Italy/Serbia will be main candidates though I would prefer non of them getting medals, I want Mazzanti to be punished and don't like Guidetti either.

My wishful thinking would be 1-Turkey, 2-Poland, 3-Sweden lol. But realistically it is difficult to predict how the order will be between Turkey, Poland, Serbia and Italy.

I wanna see Poland turkey final as a remake of 2003 ech which was our first breakthrough tournament and hopefully we can get the gold:box:

• Shock 4 U, no Turkey in many predictions :lol:

It is more of a wishful thinking for certain users, we will see predictions changing after group stage

• Would be fun if we actually invested money on our bets here. Then I am sure a majority of the predictions would change.

Btw it is annoying that some teams did not even play their first match and actually these are the ones I would be enjoying to watch.