Eurovolley 2023

• Congrats Turkey. This is bitter loss after big expectations for medal this year

• I hope vargas FUCKS you well.

how can this be approved at forum ?

I hope you are gone ban this user. This just crossed the line

• Congratulations for Turkyie team! So powerfull team and they know when to push harder in each set.
    Poland team need to work especially in reception. It was nightmare today. I dont want to blame Wołosz. What she can do with this balls...:white:

• It’s fine. Guess we just have to do the dirty work ourselves. See you in the finals.

• Ebrar had 14 points 48% and butthurt people are acting like only Vargas played good. :D I know y'all hate Ebrar but she is so good recently, her defense was so good and clutch as well. Hande and Gizem with the good reception. The only problem is our middles for full impact, Santarelli has to stop being scared of benching Eda and Zehra, other than that, I think the team looks so strong.

• Ebrar had 14 points 48% and butthurt people are acting like only Vargas played good. :D I know y'all hate Ebrar but she is so good recently, her defense was so good and clutch as well. Hande and Gizem with the good reception. The only problem is our middles for full impact, Santarelli has to stop being scared of benching Eda and Zehra, other than that, I think the team looks so strong.

Guidetti was scared to bench them also, I was waiting for it by Santarelli because he did some fresh blood in other positions but not in MBs, I really dont know why. It was not a problem today, but I can imagine a situation where the wings wont have a good day and they need som new colors on the court to beat a team that studied them well

• Guidetti was scared to bench them also, I was waiting for it by Santarelli because he did some fresh blood in other positions but not in MBs, I really dont know why.

I'm starting to think there is an unhealthy dynamic within the team tbh :| it's sad because I think MB is the one spot Turkey is stacked with talent... He didn't call anyone new either.

• I'm starting to think there is an unhealthy dynamic within the team tbh :| it's sad because I think MB is the one spot Turkey is stacked with talent... He didn't call anyone new either.

Exactly! And Eda is more than fine now most of the times but she does not have a lot more in front of her and they need someone with NT experience

• You guys are attacking Serbia because they only use Boskovic yet you are happy you do the same now :D

Never done that what r u talking about? there is no Boskovic or Serbia in my post...Are you insane?

• Well Italy didn't have a stronger opponent, it can be their weakness and I have a feeling that Turkey will crush them in SF but let's see.

It is just out of jealousy :rolll: Let's leave them be and cry comfortably:cheesy:

• Congratulations for Turkyie team! So powerfull team and they know when to push harder in each set.
    Poland team need to work especially in reception. It was nightmare today. I dont want to blame Wołosz. What she can do with this balls...:white:

This.

People again started to complain here that Wolosz destroyed team chemistry that they had at VNL. What chemistry they could have with such a terrible reception that collapsed in such important moments at this ECH ?!? :hit:

Poland lead all 3.sets, they just need one more attacker next Stysiak. Rozanski and Lukasik are not right players right now….

• At least act like you've been there before, geez. :gone::lol:

How about commenting on how good your players played rather than trying to stick it to people?

Ebrar still holding up in the reception and defense, and it's really impressive so far. I really don't know why aren't people trying to serve Hande a bit more, since she was the main target in previous years. She gets pretty shaky if she has a few mistakes in a row, like those few stuff blocks in a row.

Vargas looks really good and when her serves are hitting their mark it's really hard for the opponent. This is also probably one of the biggest reasons for that tight match vs Belgium where Vargas wasn't contributing in that segment at her usual level.

I'm really looking forward to the matchup vs Italy since they at least have a player that can go toe to toe with Vargas.

how many of Ebrar points were during second part of sets? She can score when its 10-10 but after 20 point everything goes to Vargas.

The thing where Ebrar helped was a service run in the second set but during this run all 7 balls went to Vargas as well.

Well you know of course other players must score as well but similarly to Serbia when it all matters it comes down to how many balls Boskovic or Vargas will score.

• Overall it was a nice match, even if it finished 3-0. The score was tight in all sets (maybe a bit less in the third but that's ok) so the teams played an even match. Turkiye held their nerves when it mattered the most: in the last part of the sets. Poland a lead of 3/4 point but couldn't close and in the end they let loose. Stenzel had some amazing digs, deserves a lot of credit and also Korneluk I feel has been the most stable player for Poland. Stysiak was kinda off today, maybe a double sub could have done better in a couple of occasions.

Turkiye still misses their middles (like A LOT) but today Vargas was just playing on a league of her own. Huge credits to Ebrar, even when targeted by serve she kept up, scored, defended (that dig in second set on 21 tie) and served great. Hande was great in the first set, she sided out a lot of balls. The Cansu-Elif race paid off, nice by Santarelli