Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• After 3 sets 18 points and 68% in attack!

Pierzchała also deserves to be called, so far 12/16 in attack.

Damaske and Drużkowska don't have high % of attack today, but definitely they should be there as well.

All those players should play in better teams

But Bielsko is now 4th and Kalisz 5th in the league, these are good teams for nowadays reality.

• ŁKS Commercecon Łódź – UNI Opole 3:0(25:19, 25:17, 25:18)

MVP: Roberta Ratzke

ŁKS: Gryka (6), Diouf (10), Górecka (5), Ratzke, Alagierska-Szczepaniak (4), Piasecka (11), Maj-Erwardt (libero) oraz Drabek (libero), Krawczyk, Witkowska (9), Dróżdż, Hryszczuk (8), Gajer, Scuka (7)

UNI: Stronias (7), Conceicao (5), Pellegrino (6), Kecher (3), Makarowska- Kulej (2), Kraiduba (2), Adamek (libero) oraz Bałucka, Janicka (2), Senica (1), Sieradzka (7)

• Is there any words about Roberta next season? I am happy that she is getting better in Poland but I hope to see her in Turkey or Italy.

I hope she will stay in poland. She is very happy here. But for sure her next step should be top team from Italy or Turkey.

• Is there any words about Roberta next season? I am happy that she is getting better in Poland but I hope to see her in Turkey or Italy.

I hope she will stay in poland. She is very happy here. But for sure her next step should be top team from Italy or Turkey.

She doing good, i dont see reason for her to change club(maybe if lodz dont have money). Lodz will play CL again, she is in much better situation than Macris.

• maybe you are right. She is happy here. Dont know how she could feel in other country. She will know what to do in the future:cup:

• Rasińska has not only a good stats but her power in attack is just impressive. I want to see her on international level.

Sorry but Bielsko compere to National team is big distance 😊 I hope that she can keep going like this and after last season she understand that she can play good but wait for some better opponents if she can play like this 😊

• Sorry but Bielsko compere to National team is big distance 😊 I hope that she can keep going like this and after last season she understand that she can play good but wait for some better opponents if she can play like this 😊

Agree, but a lot of girls earned their call thanks to "playing against Bielsko". At this league level Rasińska is distinctive player and deserves the call.

• MB Marta Pol officially in Budowlani Łódź.

hopefully Lisiak will be benched for whole season

• hopefully Lisiak will be benched for whole season

You're mean :D

We don't know what's the current level of Pol's game. I just checked that Marta scored her last point in official game on April 3rd 2022 :D That's like a year ago.

• You're mean :D

We don't know what's the current level of Pol's game. I just checked that Marta scored her last point in official game on April 3rd 2022 :D That's like a year ago.

maybe she will be hungry for scoring :lol:

• You're mean :D

maybe she will be hungry for scoring :lol:

Novi Sad signed one Cubanian girl from french league, people here told me that she played just few sets in her previous season.

Soon we all find out why :lol:

• well this Cubanian girl is probably some no-name right? Pol was playing for years in Palac, so she is no no-name player, but she didnt play at all this year :P