Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Budowlani Chemik 1:1 so far. If Fedusio wins today, she wont play CL next season :whistle:

• Czyrnianska 23 points after 3 sets :white: 18/26 and 5 blocks

• What happened to Fedusio at the end? Like she injured herself and everyone was laughing?

• It's important to mention 2 solid games by Damaske against Kalisz and in both MVP.

I think Czyrnianska, Górecka and Łukasik are locked for VNL. Różański is below Fedusio and Damaske this season IMO.

And who will be sub for Stysiak, injured Smarzek, Galkowska or inconsistent Rasinska who is hit or miss

• It's important to mention 2 solid games by Damaske against Kalisz and in both MVP.

I think Czyrnianska, Górecka and Łukasik are locked for VNL. Różański is below Fedusio and Damaske this season IMO.

And who will be sub for Stysiak, injured Smarzek, Galkowska or inconsistent Rasinska who is hit or miss

Czyrnianska, Gorecka, Lukasik, Fedusio, Damaske, Rozanski, Druzkowska, Piasecka, Szlagowska, (Grajber?) finally plenty of OH´s

• oh and I would also like to see Dudek

• Dudek is doing well in the 1st Turkish league but it's not NT ready yet

There is also Natalia Lijewska who plays for Göztepe, but she recently suffered an injury :|

• OnlyBio Pałac Bydgoszcz – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 0:3 (23:25, 20:25, 13:25)

MVP Lana Scuka

Pałac: Bałdyga (1), Lewandowska (10), Żurowska (6), Nowakowska (9), Ter Brugge (3), Różyńska, Witkowska (libero) oraz Łyszkiewicz (4)
    ŁKS: Gryka (10), Witkowska (5), Diouf (13), Ratzke (3), Scuka (15), Piasecka (5), Drabek (libero) oraz Górecka (3), Dróżdż, Hryszczuk (2) i Gajer

ŁKS in semifinal!

• Play-off (2nd match)

MKS KALISZ - BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA 0:3 (BIELSKO-BIAŁA TO THE SEMIFINALS)

MVP: Paulina Damaske

Drużkowska 17, Fedorek 7 // Damaske 19, Pogoda 16

VOLLEY WROCŁAW - DEVELOPRES RZESZÓW 0:3 (RZESZÓW TO THE SEMIFINALS)

MVP: Ann Kalandadze

Szczurowska 12, Witowska 8 // Blagojević 17, Kalandadze 17

BUDOWLANI ŁÓDŹ - CHEMIK POLICE 1:3 (THIRD MATCH NEEDED)

MVP: Martyna Czyrniańska

Fedusio 15, Durul 14 // Czyrniańska 31, Łukasik 12

PAŁAC BYDGOSZCZ - ŁKS ŁÓDŹ 0:3 (ŁKS ŁÓDŹ TO THE SEMIFINALS)

MVP: Lana Scuka

Różyńska 11, Lewandowska 10 // Scuka 16, Diouf 12

• I don`t remember when Bielsko was last time in the semi final in Polish league, maybe when Werblińska played there:whistle: I`m sure they will be difficult oponent in fighting for medals:super:

• I don`t remember when Bielsko was last time in the semi final in Polish league, maybe when Werblińska played there:whistle: I`m sure they will be difficult oponent in fighting for medals:super:

2013 with Wołosz, Sieczka, Cella, Horka, Bergrova, Sawicka

• 2013 with Wołosz, Sieczka, Cella, Horka, Bergrova, Sawicka

Thanks for this info:drink: looking for a roster I recognize something, so they didn`t need Werblinska that time to be in semifinals:whistle: I liked when top teams in our league were Bielsko, Muszyna, Sopot and Dąbrowa:roll: