Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• The league is starting.

Fenerbahçe vs Eczacıbaşı 👀👀

Why do we have games in midweek especially a round in which we have a game like fener eczacibasi? I mean top three teams have only 6 games between each other throughout the entire regular season ffs!

• Maybe Turkish OHs werent the problem but Cansu was. Look what she did to Gabi, Nika and Egonu lol :D

Vakifbank has a serious problem with setters. Cansu is fine when receiving is stable, problem is, with Nika+Bajema on court, receiving will hardly remain stable. Besides that, you have Ayca who is shaky and Aylin (Giovanni clearly is too afraid to try her...)

Making a foreign setter transfer in mid-season might be good for Vakif but then who will not play? Feels like a problem, difficult to solve and will be itched by opponents throughout this season.

Maybe Vakifbank should ask Sydney Hilley and Ezacibasi should ask GG that solves both of their problems

Maybe Turkish OHs werent the problem but Cansu was. Look what she did to Gabi, Nika and Egonu lol :D

Vakifbank has a serious problem with setters. Cansu is fine when receiving is stable, problem is, with Nika+Bajema on court, receiving will hardly remain stable. Besides that, you have Ayca who is shaky and Aylin (Giovanni clearly is too afraid to try her...)

Making a foreign setter transfer in mid-season might be good for Vakif but then who will not play? Feels like a problem, difficult to solve and will be itched by opponents throughout this season.

• no geoblock on the stream?

• It's always nice to see how much more crowds the deeper Anatolian cities can draw vs like an Istanbul club, Çukurova has a wonderful atmosphere! And Adana is still a pretty big city of like 2 million on the southern shore, love to see the more representation these days.

• Btw I noticed a pattern with teams like Karayollari and Ilbank.

It seems they raise youngsters near Ankara and Istanbul and their youth departments are generally pretty good I think, then they make a team in the 2nd league to promote to the first division and play with a lot of emphasis on their local players. I think it's a marketing strategy and interesting technique to develop youngsters. They sell players to the bigger clubs like Ecz and GS and manage good financial gains with it. Many youngsters came from their youth departments recently if we think of it, Saliha and Elif Sahin and Aycin Akyol from Karayollari for example, Yaprak Erkek, Yagmur Karaoglu, Yasemin Ozel from Ilbank, I think Meryem Boz is an Ilbank player too, tho obv. another generation.

• If Caric dont recover soon, this ptt will not make it in top8. Busa cannot play alone.

how many points did Buša score ?

• Merve Tanyel wasn't as bad as I thought. Elif Boran and Mislina Kılıç aren't really Oops, I think the team will look a lot better suddenly if Caric gets healthy but it's a big if sadly... Janset is a very good and useful MB, she will kill balls and block well. But the 2nd and 3rd MBs are 2nd league level at best. I would play with Sude Naz Uzun, but she needs to get fit first, she looks so unathletic, 2003 born.

If all pieces come together I'm sure they'll do better. Btw Duygu Duzcelers sets were so much better than Eva Mori today as well, Eva Mori is a very present setter and I like that but her sets aren't the cleanest tbh.

Not sure if they can make top 8 though. FB, VB, EczV, THY, GS, Kuzeyboru, Sarıyer, Nilüfer look better to me currently and that's 8 teams and they got swept by Çukurova today, they look worse than Sigorta Shop as well which would put them at 11th best currently imo but I would like to see Caric impact first to really make conclusion. I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly look great because currently they just have no real Opp.