Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• The way they both played the playoffs and finals, this award was AC's.

Arina deserved it. If Anna C played better than Arina in this match, she would have gotten it.

But then Arina carried this team in the first half so it's fair.

Such a sweet gesture by Eda though. Anna C did not get the award but Eda recognized her big part in this win from the play offs. Just like how she gave Arina the trophy in that first trophy they won this season.

• Eda asked Ana Cristina to lift the trophy in her stead

My eyes are sweating;(

• Eda said that Vargas has been with 38° fever for 2 days?!

I would barely get my feet from bed to bath and viceversa. Vargas the titanium girl!

• Congrats to Fenerbahçe!! Well deserved title and it was on time, team has build a solid season, chased this result investing in young players and believing in their development, that's a work for the future, a team with vision.

Latin America at the top: Vargas, Macris and Ana, all my love to them.

Thank you Asli for such consistent performances at the finals, I loved how the match ended, she deserved that! Arina such a star at such young age, I'm proud of her.

For Eczacıbaşı, I feel kinda pity for them, at this point it's getting more and more embarrassing. Ferhat is a cosplay of a coach, should be training teams from the middle of the table to the bottom. They do have good local players, a deep pool of them, maybe the best in the league, every position has players gabarited and still not being able to take the best out of them. I know that Bosković is there because she feels good, the enviroment is good, but she can't carry this leaky boat anymore alone, go to some place where you can explore all the potencial you have, please, today was difficult to watch, 12 times blocked? This is humiliating.

• i don't understand why some people think Anna C deserved the best OH award over Arina.

How?

Because they still have the right to exposed their own opinion? You are over and over in this looping contesting people, just accept that what you think it's not an universal truth, I swear that doesn't hurt.

• VakifBank won Kupa Voley, FB won Super Cup and League, may Ecz win CL :thumbup:

Are you gonna share a part of your salary as a promoter with members here when Ecza ends titleless? It seems only fair, for having to put up with your efforts all year long.:P:tzz:

• Just when we became hopeful following the departure of Motta, a worse coaching happens. I heard they resigned Ferhat lol! They should keep bosko, yaprak, hande:maybe saliha (both as a sub), Beyza and say goodbye to rest. Too much mediocrity coupled with a mediocre coaching.

I was happy for fener and heartbroken for ecza. Will support the underdog at the cev final! 1 major cup to fener, one to Vakif and one last for ecza please.

I wish fener preserved the champion squad though but they’re letting the coach and the setter. Probably won’t be able to afford at least one of the pins 2-3 years later. Let’s see.