Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Because they still have the right to exposed their own opinion? You are over and over in this looping contesting people, just accept that what you think it's not an universal truth, I swear that doesn't hurt.

Nobody is barring you from saying your opinion just as i am free to question is.

so my question remains.

How can Anna C get an award over someone who carried this team in the first half and played better in the last two matches as well.

• Nobody is barring you from saying your opinion just as i am free to question is.

so my question remains.

How can Anna C get an award over someone who carried this team in the first half and played better in the last two matches as well.

Don't be too serious with those fans, to them no matter what their players are better than others.

• Because they still have the right to exposed their own opinion? You are over and over in this looping contesting people, just accept that what you think it's not an universal truth, I swear that doesn't hurt.

And I asked a simple question, you went on a bitter tirade. Opinion not subject to discussion is dictatorship. And instead of coming up with a valid counter argument, you're saying I shouldn't contest people's opinions because it hurts the player you like?

• If fans question Arina's best OH award based on today's performance or throughout the Turkish league, in today's match her attacking and receiving percentage is higher than AnaCris. In the league she's top 5 best scorers with 473 points. Best server with 82 aces. Definitely AnaCris deserves it too. But only one is chosen so it will goes to Arina.

• if eczacıbaşı win his series or take 2 game, it would be surpsing. they cant resist against Fenerbahçe when Vargas is there. in the last two years they usually lost 3-0 against them.

But we saw a lot of surprising results during the season, especially in the matches between three big teams. Everything can happen.

If Vargas had not been sick, Fenerbahçe would have won the series more easily. The series went as expected. Eczacıbaşı cant resist against Fenerbahçe when they have Vargas.

• Haven't watched the final game yet but big congrats to Fener! Pretty amazing feat for a team that has"nothing special" in their game and has beaten the likes of Vakifbank and Conegliano.:super::flower::cup:

• And I asked a simple question, you went on a bitter tirade. Opinion not subject to discussion is dictatorship. And instead of coming up with a valid counter argument, you're saying I shouldn't contest people's opinions because it hurts the player you like?

At this point it's evident that you make efforts to criticize and diminish Brazilian players, we get that, like when you were complaining about Macris not setting to Arina even when she wasn't on court, you were so thirsty to throw shades at her that couldn't even see things clearly LoL

You don't have goodwill to see why people think Ana should be recognized too, because you don't want, that's why you come with "I'm not understanding why people think Ana should be best OH", oh really ? So please, don't come up with this fake intentions of wanting that people say to you things you clearly know but ignore because of hate.

I do have nothing against Arina named best OH, it's well deserved, I love her a lot, but it's not an absurd people think Ana can have that too, she have the standards to that, the way you put things it's like people are asking for Dalderoop to get best OH award, for God's sakes.

• This one was hard to watch. Fener has such good energy in the team compared to last year. Even when they were down or losing a lead they always had each other and they were always supportive, compared to Ezaci that looked like everyone was holding themselves from punching their teammate after a mistake. I wanted Tijana to get this one, but Fener showed their strength in full, I just wish it was a bit more competitive series.

Ezaci improved some things compared to the last game but still not enough, especially with this Boss performance. I've honestly never seen her play so badly. Even the match vs Italy in Belgrade where every time she got blocked my heart hurt a little bit(she was clearly injured by the end with absolutely no one to help her), but this performance was worse. If she was at least at her 50% they probably win this game, but the outcome of the series still would have been Fener's win, so maybe it's the best that they ended early so they can rest for the CL final. I could probably mention a lot of tactical things that they still weren't doing well after 2 losses, but the season is over so there is no point in bringing all of this up. My biggest takeaways from Ezaci's playoff run this year:

• Ferhat is not a good enough coach for this level.
    • Ironically, the players that looked the best in this final series are leaving next season(Beyza and Saliha) or deep on the bench(Yaprak).
    • Simge also played well below her standards, and she is only getting older...
    • Are heavily rumored players for next year(Stevanovic, Grey, young polish OH) actually fixing any of the weaknesses that Ezaci showed this year - serve, reception, defense - I don't think so.

That leads me to believe that we are entering the Fenerbahce era and that it's gonna be on everybody else to take it from them. Also, I know it's popular to shit on Terzic and he isn't on anybody's favorite people list, but he really exploited all of Ezaci's weaknesses and coached a great series with really good substitutions and plans of attack. I'm glad he managed to win one for all of those years in the club, even if it was his last one.

• At this point it's evident that you make efforts to criticize and diminish Brazilian players, we get that, like when you were complaining about Macris not setting to Arina even when she wasn't on court, you were so thirsty to throw shades at her that couldn't even see things clearly LoL

You don't have goodwill to see why people think Ana should be recognized too, because you don't want, that's why you come with "I'm not understanding why people think Ana should be best OH", oh really ? So please, don't come up with this fake intentions of wanting that people say to you things you clearly know but ignore because of hate.

I do have nothing against Arina named best OH, it's well deserved, I love her a lot, but it's not an absurd people think Ana can have that too, she have the standards to that, the way you put things it's like people are asking for Dalderoop to get best OH award, for God's sakes.

My main point was, since there's only one spot for best spiker award, Arina deserved it. I didn't say Anna C doesn't deserve ANY award. If there were 2 spots for best spiker, then she deserved the 2nd spot.

But all you see is "oh, you hate Brazilians."

It's not hate to say facts.

I love Tica but gosh, she played horrible today. And that's an objective observation.

Just as it is objective to say that Arina deserved that spot more than Anna C. By a long shot.

• Melissa Vargas gets a MVP <3

Hope she stay away from injuries and get the recognition she deserves this summer

• why not play Fabris tho instead of Bosko? It's clear that Maja doesn't wanna give the ball to Bosko bc she's getting stuff blocked or hitting out.

I mean FB is playing with an ill Vargas, AC is playing below average and still Ecz cannot win.

It was obvious from first point that Boskovic is injured. She barely jumped today and 80% of spikes was with half power.

• só why hire a player as Fabris?

• So the league is finished

1. Fenerbahçe

2. Eczacıbaşı

3. Vakıfbank

4. Türk Hava Yolları

5. Nilüfer Belediyespor

6. Galatasaray

7. Aydın BBSK

8. Sarıyer Belediyespor

9. Çukurova Bld.

10. Kuzeyboru