Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• The reception is so terribly unstable and then the chaotic and desperate sets come…

• Was that really necessary to bring Larson back from her retirement with this shape? Some good players should be remembered with their peak

• Monza is just a hot mess up and down.

Whoever does their team planning needs to be let go.

larson was signed because she was good for them last year.

This years fault is planning on Stysiak as an OH and hiring Pauline Martin?? And to a lesser extent Begic.

A good foreign setter should’ve been brought in once Sylla was signed.

• Was that really necessary to bring Larson back from her retirement with this shape? Some good players should be remembered with their peak

Larson was a key factor to save this messy team to reach the final, remember they originally signed the completely out of form Mihajlovic? So it made sense they sign her for another season. But it’s true that her form this season is nowhere to find and it wouldn’t be surprised if this will be her final season as a player.

• Although Conegliano’s attack performance is so weak, Milano was too hopeless. Italian league could be competative if Conegliano would be a Turkish team.

• And where are those who say that the Italian league is the best BECAUSE ANYONE CAN WIN THERE :rolll:🤭🤭

• And where are those who say that the Italian league is the best, BECAUSE EVERYONE OTHER THAN CONEGLIANO CAN WIN THERE :rolll: 🤭🤭

I'm pretty sure even without Egonu most people considered Conegliano as the biggest favourite of the season, so what's your point actually?

I remember me being very enthusiastic about Scandicci bringing in Zhu late into transfer market because I thought that's the only chance not to get 8921 Conegliano's series of titles in a row. And I still believe so, she can get freakishly good until the end of the season, although right now we're closer to 8921 Conegliano's series of titles, lol.

• I'm pretty sure even without Egonu most people considered Conegliano as the biggest favourite of the season, so what's your point actually?

I remember me being very enthusiastic about Scandicci bringing in Zhu late into transfer market because I thought that's the only chance not to get 8921 Conegliano's series of titles in a row. And I still believe so, she can get freakishly good until the end of the season, although right now we're closer to 8921 Conegliano's series of titles, lol.

It's just such a thought :) I expressed it wrong I meant competitiveness in the Italian league ;) I watch the Italian league and nobody will tell me that it is much better than Turkish because it is not;)

Scandicci has a good team, but I don't believe they are consistent enough to win

Milano It was close to winning with Imoco in Play Off last year , but you know how it ended

To be honest, there is no rival for Imoco in the Italian league this year, they can even win on average

• I'm pretty sure even without Egonu most people considered Conegliano as the biggest favourite of the season, so what's your point actually?

For those who watched both matches, how did they look? I think today's scandicci has a good chance against today's conegliano

Of course they will meet next week I think , and we'll get an actual answer

• For those who watched both matches, how did they look? I think today's scandicci has a good chance against today's conegliano

Of course they will meet next week I think , and we'll get an actual answer

Imoco even playing averagely can easily win, which says a lot about the competition

My eyes hurt from watching Milano, I don't know how Sylla is a starter

Scandicci has arguments to fight in the finale, but something always goes wrong

If Imoco is just playing his game then there's nothing to talk about

• Milano was literally worse than pinerolo last week...

It's enough that Sylla plays as a starter, she's terrible

I'm surprised Stysiak isn't playing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Stysiak did play, but not as outside.

She should be a starter as an OPP and she's on the bench

Milano's coach makes strange decisions

• I expressed it wrong I meant competitiveness in the Italian league

Well, Conegliano has won like 11 titles in a row in Italy and had some absurd winning streak, so it's not like people were calling in the past few years Serie A competitive based on number of teams that actually could have won something. There was no narrative such as ''hey, look, we have X teams that can win Italian league" when people were desperate to see Conegliano losing a single game throughout a year. :D

People have been calling Serie A the most competitive (since the moment when top Italian teams became very competitive to Turkish teams couple of years ago) based on number of decent, solid teams, and I still think that's the case.

Whether it makes Serie A the best league is a different question, it's all subjective, everyone is entitled to have his/her opinion.

But I wouldn't be so brave with ,,Conegliano will win it all again'' - Scandicci roster-wise has all the capabilities to give them bigger threat than Monza/Novara a year/two years ago. The difference is Conegliano is ready as a team to compete with anyone (in general, not in today's shape) while Scandicci is still raving about a potential. So we'll see.