CEV Champions League 2023

• Are we aware of how many more games these two teams have to play (at least 2, and 3 are very realistic) until the end of the season.

What do you think, is Fenerbahce completely finished after this heavy defeat, or can they return to their old?

I have to think this will leave a mental scar on the teenage squad

Vakif!!!:drink::super:

• they got murdered in the quarters of the biggest club event of the season….

Winning 3 CUPs (one WCCH), coming for 4th CUP and to be angry because they lost only 2 matches this season ?

What an idiot can be ashamed with this results ? :dance6:

• Vakifbank’s mental toughness and experience in this kind of critical matches really make the difference. Their preparation to this game is the key, the way they handled the reception against the possibly the best serving team in CL history, the difference in blocks (16 : 1!! :white:), the way they keep serving short in front of the 3 meter line to break the rhythm of FB attackers made the big difference.

Congrats Bajema for the MVP, definitely deserves it!

• and what big Fener has won this season outside Turkey ???

NOTHING. Until next season.

What did Conegliano won this season?🤦 Fener can still win Turkish cup and Turkish league, which is obviously best league in the world considering 3 best clubs in Europe are playing in Turkish league 🥰

Disclaimer: I'm just counter-teasing crovolley, I don't want to start a league comparison discussion again

• Eczacıbaşı-Vakıfbank:box:

It will be an epic final:super:

• What did Conegliano won this season?🤦 Fener can still win Turkish cup and Turkish league, which is obviously best league in the world considering 3 best clubs in Europe are playing in Turkish league 🥰

Disclaimer: I'm just counter-teasing crovolley, I don't want to start a league comparison discussion again

Haaa ?! Google WCCH full meaning.

• Why ?! Conegliano is the most decorated club this season :mirror:

As I said until next season, bye

I usually don’t do this but your team can be champions without a sweat in that kindergarten league buddy. It’s a bloodbath in the top of the Turkish league this year. How do you manage to be so butthurt all the time

• Congrats Kara for the MVP! But I'd like to shout out Cansu as well. She hasn't had the best season, but she played a great match today and was definitely a key part of Vakif's win.

• Mental breakdown by Fenerbahce Babies followed by mental breakdown by Cro...

f92065339233c8169ac1de03ba44f6bb.jpg

• Bajema as MVP. She show her potential today.. too bad the market transfer os happenning tô early. Is she leaving VB right?

They should keep her. From project player to starter that should mean something. I can see her developing like Bartsch… a complete quiet player.

They will get Thompson next season and we all know she’s a fast system player to be effective. Their current system needs to be adjusted tremendously.

• I usually don’t do this but your team can be champions without a sweat in that kindergarten league buddy. It’s a bloodbath in the top of the Turkish league this year. How do you manage to be so butthurt all the time

and both Milano and Novara played tie break with bloodbath clubs. We are fine.

• I call this a good preparation. Vakif’s serving, reception, attacking, blocking everything improved in just one week. This element of surprise made fener implode. And I hate some players being untouchable/insubstitutable like Asli should have been in like mid first set for Eda. Cansu serving worked wonders last time but she wasn’t considered the second time. Where to begin. So sorry for players like arina, eda missing another final

• I'm very happy for Egonu, she played a great game and it was visible how much it meant to her to prove that she's a great player.

She's got nothing to prove to anyone.:kiss: