CEV Champions League 2023

• The discussion here was pretty uninspired and involved a lot of talking past each other, yet even so was vastly more interesting (at least in so far as not knowing the outcome) than the match itself, so...good job, I guess...:lol:

• If Novara didnt take the spot in the final...só the finals wont have any Italian team lol

• If Novara didnt take the spot in the final...só the finals wont have any Italian team lol

I hope Eczacimessy doesn't flop. Beyond the Italian vs Turkish league drama and trolling. I appreciate the league for being competitive, I mean int. club volleyball would be quite boring without these leagues rivalry. However I don't want to see Carcaces trying to recieve the bombs from Fedorovtseva, A. Cristina and Vargas LOL in a final no less.

• There is a Lot of oos for every FB pin imo. Macris as Brazilian must bê important às a person and as a player of course.

• In front row i dont see the Gap between Arina and Ana on attack. But Arina hits way better from pipe.

i think part of Anna's success this season is Macris. I noticed that she is Macris' first choice with in system balls. which isn't bad at all. she puts them away perfectly as well. let's hope Anna maintains it when Macris leaves.

I watched every matchin CL this season and maybe you aré right but i cant see this priority on attack.

• What system? This is just high ball to the pins.

if that was that easy dinamo Moscow would have dominated the champions league until the embargo.

• In front row i dont see the Gap between Arina and Ana on attack. But Arina hits way better from pipe.

I watched every match this season and maybe you até right but i cant see this priority on attack.

in this particular match, Macris set the ball to Anna C when it was good, when it was bad (out of system) she gave it to Vargas, when Anna C and Vargas wasn't the best choice, that's the time she set it to Arina. I can't fault her for that. it worked for the team. So it makes sense that Anna rose up to the occassion when a setter that gave her the space arrived.

• I am happy to see so many different flavors of women volleyball on the same league, so I think the biggest winner is the Turkish League. You have Vakif who plays more of an Italian/US flavor, Fener Serbian/Russian flavor, THY is going to be Brazilian style, Ezacibasi tries to play Serbian/God knows what, and then you have those clubs like Kuzeyboru, Aydin, Nilufer who are making good investments, and getting good players, so it is going to be a blood bath for next year. Think this, Fener and Vakif will see each other at least 4-5 times more this year, and that will be great for player like Kara B. and she will be in high demand after all these learning experiences. I think Vakif should keep their players maybe get one more promising wing player instead of Deldrof. That’s what Fener did, they kept their players for couple of years and look at them now.

• It’s gonna be a lot more expensive for fener to keep its players though as a natural consequence. I wonder if it can up the budget too.

• It’s gonna be a lot more expensive for fener to keep its players though as a natural consequence. I wonder if it can up the budget too.

I think both Ana and Arina have long contracts (4 years iirc), so they won't have to worry about that for at least 2 more seasons.

• Moving from subject, I think Arina is one of the best servers I've seen. Ever.

Nice try with this well know and accepted true, now I will be the one to subvert what you just said and point out why are you absolutely wrong... Just kidding :whistle:

• Sure Jan.

he’s still dealing with imoco getting dragged by Fenerbache after spending months preaching that imoco was perfect and unbeatable. Let’s leave him be during this difficult time lmao

• Btw Boskovic hás become such a bad server lol :white: She was so good when Show UP to the volleyball world