CEV Champions League 2023

• crovolley obsession with conegliano = your obsession with receiving OPPs :lol:

Yeah I think that idea could work some teams that are blessed with great OHs, not only Brazil but also Russia can do the same with Voronkova, Parubets and Arina😍

• Well, I explained myself clearly in my second post. If you don’t want to understand it, go ahead. What can I say? Keep asking for sime things that you can find by just googling.

Oh, here is the link for google, since you seem to be incapable of;

https://www.google.com

This was one of the best shades I've seen here recently 😂

• if Novara wins against Ecsa today, I swear, they might end up winning this🤣

I understand the appeal of meme, but honestly...no way. Fener would need to throw a total stinker for Novara to win.

• if Boskovic is the best she needs to win this game own her own.

Now some are probably thinkhing it is a team sport bla bla but if she played better in the first two set they could win the first game with 3-1, also novara is not that strong opposite. I mean I dont think if boskovic put 30 points with %60, Novara has a response. She just need to play in beast mode. They pay her for that.

• if Boskovic is the best she needs to win this game own her own.

Now some are probably thinkhing it is a team sport bla bla but if she played better in the first two set they could win the first game with 3-1, also novara is not that strong opposite. I mean I dont think if boskovic put 30 points with %60, Novara has a response. She just need to play in beast mode. They pay her for that.

how many games does she need to win “on her own” in order to be the best to you lol. Pretty much every solid ecza win comes from her doing it alone. She won an Olympic medal literally by herself too. Club is not like national team. One player can not win you important trophy’s by themselves because the teams at the top are literally constructed of the best players in the world in multiple positions. Yes there were a couple years ecza had more than enough talent to match that and they didn’t win but not as of late. You can not win a CL title by yourself

• How not to get bored with this narrative (both side). Some people are fighting their demons and expect that Boskovic owes them something, and yet I don't understand how it still bothers Tijana's fans so much, it's completely normal when you're the best at what you do, so that other suspicious side always appears.

• how many games does she need to win “on her own” in order to be the best to you lol. Pretty much every solid ecza win comes from her doing it alone. She won an Olympic medal literally by herself too. Club is not like national team. One player can not win you important trophy’s by themselves because the teams at the top are literally constructed of the best players in the world in multiple positions. Yes there were a couple years ecza had more than enough talent to match that and they didn’t win but not as of late. You can not win a CL title by yourself

nope. When eczacı get easy win it is usually because Ohs contributed all elements at decent level. They won a couple of big games in this way this season. I remember Vakıfbank and THY seriously limited her game, but they still won these games in this way.

btw i think she is the best but needs to show it one more time and dont let her team to be elimanted by Novara. ı dont expect from her to eliminate İmoco or Fenerbahçe, but the number 5 team of italy.

Otherwise I will start to questioning it.

• nope. When eczacı get easy win it is usually because Ohs contributed all elements at decent level. They won a couple of big games in this way this season. I remember Vakıfbank and THY seriously limited her game, but they still won these games in this way.

btw i think she is the best but needs to show it one more time and dont let her team to be elimanted by Novara. ı dont expect from her to eliminate İmoco or Fenerbahçe, but the number 5 team of italy.

Otherwise I will start to questioning it.

it’s not just about novaras placement in Italy. Their strengths are their block and defense. They are one of the very best teams in the world in these phases. So they match up well vs a one person type team. Now I’m not saying that as an excuse for ecza to lose. It’s completely embarrassing that they lost to Novara bc they have way more talent overall but the things novara IS good at make it hard for a single player to dominate.

• novara has a weak receive,even caterina their best can struggle with a good serve

Vitra should improve their serve

• novara has a weak receive,even caterina their best can struggle with a good serve

Vitra should improve their serve

Vitras biggest weakness is their terrible serving. I’m not sure they can improve it much at this point in the season because I’m sure they have tried but it really is just terrible