Poland - PlusLiga 2022/2023

• That looks awful :(

Scary collision. I'm not familiar with elbow related injuries, but seeing it hyperextend that way makes me think he's out for the season.

Hopefully Ma'a returns in his place this upcoming NT season.

• PGE SKRA Bełchatów lost against Barkom Lwów in 3 sets:white: they have big chance to not play in playoff. They need big changes immediately:wall:

• what’s happening with Skra?

Fight between current president of Skra and team's main sponsor - PGE. PGE would like to change team's president claiming that president Piechocki lost control over Skra's finances. On the other hand, the president Piechocki doesn't want to resign and thinks that audit's results would be in his favor.

And the reality is that players didn't get their money since December

• Fight between current president of Skra and team's main sponsor - PGE. PGE would like to change team's president claiming that president Piechocki lost control over Skra's finances. On the other hand, the president Piechocki doesn't want to resign and thinks that audit's results would be in his favor.

And the reality is that players didn't get their money since December

wow, that’s terrible. Thanks for the news!

• wow, that’s terrible. Thanks for the news!

Update: President Piechocki was fired. He will leave the team on March 16th. And what is more important - Skra's players got their money.

I'm curious what will be their next move, because Piechocki already signed players for next season.

• He's under contract for next season but who knows what they will do

• I would like to know his relationship with his coach and Zaksa. I have read an interview where he said some stuff about being a reserve and something about his current coach.

He returned from Achilles injury on January, but Zaksa has great MB duo with Smith-Pashytsky, so he plays only as a rotation player/sub in important matches when one of them needs to be subbed. The next season he'll go to Jastrzębski Węgiel, I remember him saying that he's happy with his current shape after long injury and aware that he has to fight for his spot in Zaksa, so every time he gets a chance, he has to play his best. There's no bad blood etc.

Maybe he gave another interview, if you have a link you can post it. Oh, and Huber is very laid-back person, so you might have read something that looks weird out of context, lol.

• He returned from Achilles injury on January, but Zaksa has great MB duo with Smith-Pashytsky, so he plays only as a rotation player/sub in important matches when one of them needs to be subbed. The next season he'll go to Jastrzębski Węgiel, I remember him saying that he's happy with his current shape after long injury and aware that he has to fight for his spot in Zaksa, so every time he gets a chance, he has to play his best. There's no bad blood etc.

Maybe he gave another interview, if you have a link you can post it. Oh, and Huber is very laid-back person, so you might have read something that looks weird out of context, lol.

I think I was mislead by the poor translation and my own hate towards Sammelvuo lol

thank you very much. I love Huber. I wish him the best.