14. CAN 2024 VNL

15. TUR 2024 VNL

16. UKR VOQ

17. QAT VOQ

18. BEL VOQ

19. EGY (Africa best) VOQ

20. TUN VOQ

22. BUL 2024 VNL

• If ITA beat GER 3-0, and CUB sweeps QAT 3-0, CUB would be 2nd in Pool A at the end of the day, no matter BRA result. CUB with better sets ratio than GER.

If ITA-GER goes 5 sets both teams stay ahead of CUB on points. Winner at 4-0, 11 points, loser at 3-1, 10 points.

• According to the video, it is seen that Maar's at least three serves might be footfaults but Chinese coaches were all afraid of wasting the challenge chance and the referees also thought it was not.

Of course, I don't know whether the visual illusion exists.

PS:

If it were about non-sports factors, we all know it. After all, I am a Chinese man.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• it's kinda funny that Brazilian fans love to make jokes about calling Turkey as Cuba and they lose to an average team at home cause their Cuban is on rest. Lol.

This is true, but Turkey won a single set against Slovenia, USA and Japan (despite having three naturalized Bosnians in a starting lineup), so I wouldn't get too cocky in your place.

Iran should give a playing time to some youngsters, their chances to make it to the OG are only theoretical at this point. Especially considering that the transition to pro volleyball from the previous generation of 97-99 talents wasn't too fruitful, maybe these guys like Nasri oraz Pouriya should be thrown into the deep end as soon as possible.

• This is true, but Turkey won a single set against Slovenia, USA and Japan (despite having three naturalized Bosnians in a starting lineup), so I wouldn't get too cocky in your place.

Well, our best 4 OHs are injuried. It's kinda expected. Maybe other than Poland, no team can get it away with it.

Oh duo in 2021 - Efe M&Burak

Oh duo in 2022 - Burutay&Burak

Our only OH played in Italy - Efe B

It's hard to tolerate but there are other problems in the team. Such as how toxic and terrible our setter is and how coach allows it even we have a good youngster who will play in France next year.

Plus Turkey's MNT is not on the same level with Brazil, noone is comparing them. According to your logic, Chinese fans shouldn't make a comment on other men's teams lol. I compared 2 teams who are on the same level and have one Cuban born.

• It's not the same player :gone: The libero (Ferdinand) is the older brother of the setter (Johannes).

I was just trying to say that German setter was good in his job and besides that he was really good in defense.

I remember Ferdinand playing for German NT.

• German NT was so good in an OQT who was played in Germany. I guess was for Rio Olympics. Ferdinand was part of the team. Grower and his teammates missed the spot for Russia if I am not mistaken. Tough loss. German didn’t qualify for world OQT at the time. Don’t remember the rules. Hoping that German NT take the spot for Olympics this time.

• German NT was so good in an OQT who was played in Germany. I guess was for Rio Olympics. Ferdinand was part of the team. Grower and his teammates missed the spot for Russia if I am not mistaken. Tough loss. German didn’t qualify for world OQT at the time. Don’t remember the rules. Hoping that German NT take the spot for Olympics this time.

To Poland.

That was close and tough game.

• When it went from 22:15 to 22:21 I recognised the good (:whistle:) old German team again, they were lucky that Italy made the two final mistakes on serve. But overall the performance and results in OQT are quite unexpected and the ticket seems almost certain now :white:

• Then that was difficult situation.

Brazil still has promising OHs like Bergman and Arthur.

• Germans are on the way to get the ticket to Paris, Grozer is in great shape despite the age :super:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Someone should do a chart comparing the german performances with and without Grozer. The difference is massive, I don't know any other team that inconsistent in relation to a single player.

• Netherlands with and without Nimir

Yes but Nimir hasn't missed that many tournaments so the data for the comparison is not that big.

Grozer has been absent a lot through the years (even when he was young he used to skip many events) and Germany looks like a very mediocre team each and every time he wasn't part of the roster.