Brazil - Women's Superliga 2022/2023

• Maiara Basso is carrying Barueri, but I don't see they going much further with this squad, ZRG really made the best he can with such a limited roster, but they need an pure opposite, so far Diana have been very convincing in every aspect of the game, great start.

Fluminense inconsistency is what have been pushing them down. The team lacks nerves, they give it away too easy, Lelê so far have been so weak this season, Juma and her up's and downs, so imprecise, right know Bruna is not better than Kimberly and the coach haven't seen this yet. Their pair of OH have been the safe spot, Gabi Cândido with a solid start, good girl, hope to see her in NT and Elina is having the best season of her career so far.

Pinheiros has the same problems of Flu: shaky reception, poor mental game, crazy setter, and a weak link in the extremities, but in they case that's on their OH, Talia and Amanda didn't had a great beggining, Edinara is their safe play, the girl started full force, I hope she can sustain this performance, really like her.

I didn't watch enough games of Brasilia, Brusque and Maringa to say something, but what I saw from Maringa gave me a feeling they can upset other teams like they did with Bauru.

• I doubt it if NT has Gabi, Julia B, Ana C, Tainara will be there

• I doubt it if NT has Gabi, Julia B, Ana C, Tainara will be there

They will need some depth in the roster next year, for sure it won't be just this 4 for the position, there's several competitions next year, as South American Championship, VNL, World Cup (OQT), Pan American Games...

• They will need some depth in the roster next year, for sure it won't be just this 4 for the position, there's several competitions next year, as South American Championship, VNL, World Cup (OQT), Pan American Games...

well you also got Rosamaria, Karina and Pri Daroit there.

• Options are always appreciated.. if Gabi Candido is fit and mentally ready for it, I think she'll be called

• This is the worst Superliga I've seen in probably 10+ years:gone:

• RJP getting the true Bruna experience.

I feel like VJP after this intense season will need to rest spending time on bench in some italian team :D

• 320621324_3476553132669938_6421502650812502431_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s1080x2048&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=AgptJTweShkAX-a1Zsd&_nc_ht=scontent.fsuf1-1.fna&oh=00_AfBoDDd2wDyRCS0iYR7eBXIS-qEuz-Ct1LCLxZ2Kg5EgpA&oe=63A7C130When did Thaisa start becoming asiatic? :what:

Well.. She had a few surgeries, but she looks so good IMO. But the most important, that she is an amazing athlete and a living legend :obey:

• I'm not watching this season anymore, but I kept following the results, the highlights... then I saw Minas being completely trashed by Pinheiros, so, I just have one more thing to say about it: "Hey Nicola, pede pra ir embora"

• Minas is looking messy af, but I just wanted to highlight how well Pinheiros played. Edinara finished the match with 66% attack efficiency, Naiane was great, and the defensive system was working amazingly even though they are still without a proper libero. This season so far they've beaten Osasco, Bauru and Minas. Really proud of my team, I think they can make it far this year (semi-finals, maybe?).

• (I deleted my comment accidentally, I just wanted to edit something out lol)

Great round.

Osasco vs. Sesc was the best game of the season so far, and it's not even close. Juju is a gem, I hope Bernardinho uses her more.

Maringá upsets Sesi-Bauru. Jussara was amazing as usual. She's definitely going to a bigger team next season.

Brusque could've won their fourth set of the season against Minas if they'd just kept their cool. Minas did just enough to beat the weakest team of the Superliga.

• I can't wait until Jussara moves up and never gets used in a bigger team lol You just know that's what's gonna happen.

But yeah, Juju is a treasure. She's a volleyball player. In my eyes, the other young MBs have nothing on her.

• God, I hope not. Some people have been saying she should go to Praia if Carol and Jineiry do leave, but Praia just loves to get standouts from small teams and then never let them see the court. I still don't see the point in them keeping Ariane when she's become the third opposite and probably won't play more than half a set this season. She was better off staying in Brasilia.

Speaking of MBs, I also really like Lanna from Brasilia, and would love to see her in Barueri if Diana leaves. She's probably not ready for a big team yet, but she has a lot of potential.

• It'd be very on brand for Praia to get most of the standouts this season and just never use them lol Jussara would be good for teams like Fluminense, Pinheiros or Brasília I think. If she performs like this with someone like Francine, she could be even better with a better setter lol

But yeah, I like Lanna too. She's doing well moving up slowly though, Brasília is a good place to develop it seems. I don't know about Barueri since Zé already has a bunch of other youngsters in his roster (Larissa, Lívia and Luzia), but the other teams I mentioned above might also be good choices for her.

Speaking of MBs, I just want Lorena to leave Bauru lol